The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Are non-magicians barred from posting in the magic cafe? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Protagonist Alfonse
View Profile
New user
Singapore
13 Posts

Profile of Protagonist Alfonse
I was wondering.. because I'm gonna be one soon but I'm not want yet.. am I still welcome?
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6584 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
No, you're not barred. If you are interested in magic, feel free to participate. Just don't ask people to tell you all their secrets--read the rules and etiquette section and make sure your posts fit within those rules.

Also, please be sure to use the Cafe's search function before you start a new topic. With over 70,000 posts (as of 8/16/02), odds are good that many of your questions have already been addressed.

Have fun!
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Mary B.
View Profile
Café Tech Advisor
Howard City, Michigan
626 Posts

Profile of Mary B.
Beginning magicians are welcome, and encouraged to participate here, Alfonse. We look forward to hearing from you! You might want to look over some of the topics in the "New to Magic" forum, I'm sure you will find them helpful. Welcome to the Magic Cafe!

:wavey:

Mary B.
Michael J. Douglas
View Profile
Inner circle
WV, USA
1649 Posts

Profile of Michael J. Douglas
You're definitely welcome here. You don't have to be a magician. You just have to have an interest in magical arts.

Later! Smile
Michael J.
�Believe then, if you please, that I can do strange things.� --from Shakespeare�s �As You Like It�
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Are non-magicians barred from posting in the magic cafe? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL