The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Rising card stand for stripper deck (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

algebraic
View Profile
Inner circle
1008 Posts

Profile of algebraic
I thought I read somewhere in a magic book that there was a stand made just for a stripper deck to perform the rising card effect. Does anyone have any information on this topic? Is this product/stand still available? If so, where may it be found? It sounds like a very clean way to perform the rising card effect. Thank you.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Merv Taylor made the deck and houlette. It was the Flash Houlette and I believe created by Bob Haskell.

The card didn't rise, the deck fell, leaving one card above.

You held the houlette with your thumb through a hold, from front to rear. Placed deck in, it rested on your thumb. Pull thumb out deck drops.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I believe Rings and Things made houlette in the early days. It was plexi. I thought it not much of a card discovery at the time. There were much more entertaining ways to reveal a selected card.

Devano rising cards for example.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Rising card stand for stripper deck (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL