The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Mark Jenests Miracles While U Wait (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bg
View Profile
Veteran user
Indy
313 Posts

Profile of bg
Does anyone own this DVD and is it worth the $ for only 7 tricks?

I'm also considering Sankeys Magic Classics series 1999.

Any opinion on one over the other?

Thanks for the help.

Brian
T. Lamanske
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of T. Lamanske
I bought it years ago when it first came out and paid $20.00. I loved it. Very good value for 20 bucks. I especially liked a trick called "The Classic Farce". There is also a very cool trick with a Chapstick container. Yes, buy it. You won't be disapointed.

Todd
Caleb Wiles
View Profile
Inner circle
Indianapolis, IN
1130 Posts

Profile of Caleb Wiles
I liked it alot. Chaptrick is great, so is Billoon and Classic Farce. Pick it up, you won't be dissappointed.

Caleb
Check out my Main Event project (DVD or Download).

"Magicians, stop what you're doing right now and pick this up!" - John Guastaferro

"Caleb Wiles is the real deal!" - David Williamson

"...my very highest recommendation." - John Carey
magicbern
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong, China
1217 Posts

Profile of magicbern
I agree wholeheartedly...billoon and chapstick are worth the price of the DVD! Almost all impromptu but you need to buy a few magicsmith props such as the No 2 Pencil.
IanB
View Profile
Regular user
Derby
190 Posts

Profile of IanB
My favourites are Cahpstick and Jiggernaut.

I use them all the time and are simply first class.

Well the price of admission.
WR
View Profile
Special user
Utah
945 Posts

Profile of WR
Quote:
On 2004-09-20 09:14, cjmagicman wrote:
I liked it alot. Chaptrick is great, so is Billoon and Classic Farce. Pick it up, you won't be dissappointed.

Caleb

I 2nd this. GREAT Video/DVD. I now walk around with black baloons and a chapstick (Prepared as a substuite magic wand).
WR
"Tell Em WR sent Ya."
Mr Amazeo
View Profile
Regular user
186 Posts

Profile of Mr Amazeo
I do 'Short Hop' all the time. It's an examable version of hopping halfs. Great stuff.
Brian Tanner
View Profile
Veteran user
Fresno, CA
306 Posts

Profile of Brian Tanner
I bought the VHS version,when it first came out.So much bang for the buck,it should be illegal!!!Actually,it should be the norm,for all magic DVD's,as far as value for the money spent.I truly feel that this is one of the great "sleeper"Videos in all of magic.Truly entertaining and USABLE material,on this disc.Don't hesitate,bg.Get it!!!!!!!!!!!!
WR
View Profile
Special user
Utah
945 Posts

Profile of WR
Quote:
On 2004-09-30 14:16, Brian Tanner wrote:
I bought the VHS version,when it first came out.So much bang for the buck,it should be illegal!!!Actually,it should be the norm,for all magic DVD's,as far as value for the money spent.I truly feel that this is one of the great "sleeper"Videos in all of magic.Truly entertaining and USABLE material,on this disc.Don't hesitate,bg.Get it!!!!!!!!!!!!

You'll use it from day 1.
WR
"Tell Em WR sent Ya."
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5339 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
The jenest stuff is really good and its commercial...reminds me a lot of this new guy , lonnie chevrie....but I think I like chevries stuff a lot more

koz
WR
View Profile
Special user
Utah
945 Posts

Profile of WR
Is this the only one Jenest did? Video I mean.
WR
"Tell Em WR sent Ya."
ixnay66
View Profile
Inner circle
Denver
1479 Posts

Profile of ixnay66
Mark Jenest is awesome. I LOVE this material.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Mark Jenests Miracles While U Wait (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL