We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » OMICRON (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5410 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
Well, at last, OMICRON book of Mentalism is almost compiled and ready to go!...

The only thing I want to anticipate for now is that OMICRON will include my CHAIRVELOPES routine, that has been my opener for a long time.

One pro who has read it (name witheld unless it gives me his OK) wrote back to me:

"It's a very different routine! A Chair Prediction + Bank Night effect artfully blended together. Two of the favorite openers of most mentalists turned into one! I would have sold it separately and not having included it in the book."

And Peter Arcane wrote:

"Paolo, now that's some powerful Hoodoo... I read the effect three times before I read the method - you had me fooled! You always read of people saying "...this one effect is worth the price of the manuscript." In this case its the truth... If this is the first of the effects in the manuscript. I can't wait to see the rest.... Top stuff!"

Greg Arce, the first to review our book and helping with some grammatical corrections... wrote:

"Paolo & Massimo are once again putting out stuff that is too good to be out there. The first effect in the book, CHAIRVELOPES, is a big winner and will find it's place in many of the mentalists' acts out there... I know I'm already thinking about it. WOOK is a weird and wonderful book test. EQUINOX is a great worker deck to do an impossible card divination... and it's divined by the spectator! PKOIN will have all the metal benders damaging more coins to prove their psychic abilities. But, as usual, that would be enough for one book, but this team gives you other countless ideas that range from Tarot cards to a two-person code idea to incredible out-of-the-box thinking with Lee Earle's Silver Bullet concept. These two guys are becoming the new Becker & Earle team... GET READY to add some more weapons to your mentalist arsenal."

Watch this thread (and the UPSILON thread) for further info about reservations and payment!

THANK YOU!

Paolo Cavalli
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
Robert Sixx
View Profile
Special user
795 Posts

Profile of Robert Sixx
Paolo,

I for one am looking forward to this!!!!!

I can't wait!!!!!

Sixx
Catch me on Twitter @RobertSixx or Facebook -- Robert Sixx
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6502 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
These guys are on a psychic roll! But it is the kind of stuff you want to keep to yourself... oh, well.

Great thinking from the Dynamic Duo!!

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
Samuel Catoe
View Profile
Inner circle
South Carolina
1255 Posts

Profile of Samuel Catoe
Sign me up Paolo. But, then again, you KNEW that didn't you.

Samuel
Author of Illusions of Influence, a treatise on Equivoque.
PM me for details and availability.
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5410 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
During the past months I've received something like 50 mails or so (with my great pleasure, of course) of people wanting to buy UPSILON.

I basically told all of them that the first batch of UPSILON was a limited edition and that in ay case the second run of it would have only been released when the new book (OMICRON) would have been ready.

But I also must warn you that in a world in which most writers of Mentalism publish very high-priced limited editions only to re-publish them after few months or years for everyone and for a third of the original price the first buyers paid (and I believe you are all aware of this)... I'm going to do the opposite!

When UPSILON will be re-sold (in a few days) it will be another short run (100 copies or so) and its price will be HIGHER than it was before (as a premium for the first 200 original buyers who did buy it on trust, without waiting too many reviews from top pros!)

Of course, you will also have the option of saving some money by buying both books (UPSILON & OMICRON) as a special offer bundle.

Regards,

Paolo Cavalli
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
fisherp1
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of fisherp1
Hello, I want to purchase Omicron / Upsilon - but the website link does not work.
Will Lord of the Horses please provide a way to make a purchase!

PJF
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » OMICRON (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL