The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Book Of Spells (?) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

joeKing
View Profile
Special user
United States
979 Posts

Profile of joeKing
I once saw this book that was titled the book of spells...It would be the perfect kid's show coloring book type of effect...Has anyone heard of it?
~joeKing
Emazdad
View Profile
Inner circle
Plymouth UK
1954 Posts

Profile of Emazdad
A dealer was selling it at kidology, but I can't remember his name. Matt may know he uses it.
Yours Funfully
Clive "Emazdad" Hemsley
www.emazdad.com

"Magic is a secret, without the secret there is no magic"

Remember there are only 3 types of people in the world, those that can count and those that can't.
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2112 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
Hi,
Im my opinion this is one of the best kids tricks supreme ever invented and its flat pack! Its a book of spells, really, it has three magic words in it a pop out witch and and spider that crawls over the back page. I use it as an opener to teach the kids the words to use, You can use the look don't see (X2 witch and spider) and mis-pronunciation of the words.
hey also make a dancing owl feather than levitates on the back of a identical book. http://www.topsecretmagic.co.uk/childrens.html have it, and Hocus pocus magic (UK) have it.

Hope this helps
Matt
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Book Of Spells (?) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL