The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Reflipped from Aug issue (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tpdmagic
View Profile
Elite user
459 Posts

Profile of tpdmagic
Just thought I would share this with everyone. I usually just read through the trick section of the mags but for some reason this one really got my attention. I read thru it about 50 times last night. Then today decided to give it a try. This is the first time I have done that with the tricks in the mags. But wow am I glad that I did. This is quick visual and in your face magic. I would love to here what you all think of it and if any of you have tried it yet. I tried it out on my wife and she Flipped. She said a 9 out of a 10 now for a 5 dollar magizine to me that says something about this effect. Please don't over look it. Its in the Aug. Issue of Magic. I think this one is a keeper.

tpdmagic
tdowell
View Profile
Inner circle
1076 Posts

Profile of tdowell
What is the effect?
Ben721
View Profile
Veteran user
314 Posts

Profile of Ben721
Its a transpo of kings and aces I Think. Its just a fast, instantaneous transpo. Good stuff.
Check out my new effect "As Good As It Gets" a gimmickles pencil or pen through bill effect. It closely mimmicks the slow motion phase of "Misled." About "As Good AS It Gets" for no gimmicks and everything being borrowed.
http://www.magic-notes.com/th
tpdmagic
View Profile
Elite user
459 Posts

Profile of tpdmagic
Ben721 one is right it a transpo of kings and aces and its very visual. I like it so much that I have been working on it all night. Not that its a hard trick, but the timeing has to be perfect for it to look good. Plus I have come up with a few differn't ideas. I can't stress enough how much I like this. Its so good that I have been working on it for the last 4 hours straight.

tpdmagic
tdowell
View Profile
Inner circle
1076 Posts

Profile of tdowell
Cool. Thanks for the info. I'll have to check it out.
Dave Forrest
View Profile
Special user
Scotland
857 Posts

Profile of Dave Forrest
I've been using it as a lead in to Harris's 'Reset'. By doing the quick transpo first (Reflipped) you can then go on with the same eight cards saying:

"You want to see them change places one at a time?"

And then go straight into 'Reset'. Having said that though, it's a great trick which can easily stand on it's own. A brilliant 'quickie' that I've really been doing a lot since I read it. Laypeople love it, it's pretty easy, it's visual, clear in effect and baffling too, what more could you want?

Dave.
MSD921
View Profile
Special user
607 Posts

Profile of MSD921
Tpdmagic - Thanks for the suggestion. I sort of passed this over and revisited it, based on your suggestion. Good stuff.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Reflipped from Aug issue (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL