The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Poacher's Pouch by Frank Starsini (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
I just recently needed some pouches to take to the convention in Hot Springs, where I will be lecturing on Renaissance Festival performing. I wanted something reasonably priced, but easy to use, so I ordered some from Frank Starsini http://www.theambitiouscard.com

These are really nice! The price is reasonable, they are made of a durable leather. They have a snap-off cover, so you can travel safely with your goodies in your pouch.

They are quite roomy and definitely suitable for street work. There are internal pockets, so you can organize your stuff for your show.

I recommend them highly.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
DJG
View Profile
Inner circle
1296 Posts

Profile of DJG
Taking your advice I took the plunge. I can't wait to see it. I just hope it arrives before I take off to Michigan Wed evening! Probably not, but I'll have a nice early Christmas gift to open when I return.
DJG
View Profile
Inner circle
1296 Posts

Profile of DJG
I received the Pouch today. All I can say is wow! This is one piece of workmanship! I liked it so much I had to order a second! There is a custom piece that can be made to connect two together, making it similar to the Cellini style. I am planning on ordering that for Hanukkah/Christmas!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Poacher's Pouch by Frank Starsini (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL