The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Wiregram - Routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

paulajayne
View Profile
Inner circle
London England
1160 Posts

Profile of paulajayne
Wiregram is nice but needed a routine - here is one I use.

Please attribute to me if asked.

Required:-

Wiregram
Deck of cards
Lighter
Small extendable radio ariel (Tandy / radio shack)

The card is forced and the spectator is given the deck to put it back and shuffle it.

I talk about the power of the mind at that everyone has certain skills but may require help.

The deck it taken back and the wiregram is wrapped around it but leave 2" sticking up like a receiver ariel. Place it on the table.

I extend the small radio ariel and get the person who selected the card to hold it out in front of them - they are then told to concentrate on their card.

After a bit of byplay the deck is picked up and I tell them that they have made their card rise to the top of the deck.

The wiregram is removed and casually thrown on to the table and the top card turned over - If by chance the top card is theirs - Take your bow.

If not I tell them maybe they sent it to the bottom - reveal bottom card. If theirs - Take a bow -

There is a 26 to 1 chance of this so it will happen.

If not on top or bottom I tell them that sometimes the signal from them gets stuck in the receiver end - I then go into the heat the wiregram bit.

Enjoy

Paula
Paula Jay - Magic to Remember -
---------------------------------
I once wrote a book on elephants, I think paper would have been better.
----
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
An old favorite anytime we mentioned "wiring" was to also produce a bouquet of spring flowers that someone "wired" you. (The prediction was also attached!)

A pack of spring flowers can easily be concealed by a deck of cards.

Scheme!

Bob
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Wiregram - Routine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL