The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Another CHAIR PREDICTION with a WOW ending (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
RickSilmser
View Profile
Special user
869 Posts

Profile of RickSilmser
I really like this idea of chair predictions...very cool. When we were kids in school, playing musical chairs...little did we know, eh ?

~Rick~
zgecko
View Profile
Elite user
442 Posts

Profile of zgecko
I would really like to learn how "CHAIRVELOPES" is different from other chair prediction effects. I have been trying to purchase OMICRON and UPSILON (belatedly) without success.

Thank you for your help!
PsiDroid
View Profile
Inner circle
2164 Posts

Profile of PsiDroid
Quote:
On 2005-02-05 10:41, zgecko wrote:
I would really like to learn how "CHAIRVELOPES" is different from other chair prediction effects. I have been trying to purchase OMICRON and UPSILON (belatedly) without success.

Thank you for your help!

I got my hands on CHAIRVELOPES and I can really say it's one of the best chair routines around. Yes it's different from all others I know of; and I know most if not all of the published chair prediction plots.

I'm going to PM you.
Ian Broadmore
View Profile
Special user
555 Posts

Profile of Ian Broadmore
The best most cleanest chair prediction by far isby david Berglas from his mind of series. no envelopes to chose from, no wallets, nothing just seven chairs, six spectators and three great predictions with no fluffing, switching, writing things down or anything. Watch the tapes and figure it out (ps despite popular idea it is NOT in the book nor is the method).
Menetekel
View Profile
Loyal user
273 Posts

Profile of Menetekel
Quote:
On 2005-02-05 13:07, Ian Broadmore wrote:
The best most cleanest chair prediction by far isby david Berglas from his mind of series. no envelopes to chose from, no wallets, nothing just seven chairs, six spectators

Too much work! Berglas routine may be strong but it requires an heavy dose of PRE-SHOW and you'd better have some good assistants during the show to lead participants onto stage.All good and fine if you like it but IT'S NOT THE BEST chair prediction around:that's all I have to say about that.
enriqueenriquez
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1287 Posts

Profile of enriqueenriquez
Chairvelopes is an extremely simple, yet highly powerful chair prediction that you can do by yourself, without assistants, and with a minimum preparation. (If you think about it, and even when it wasn’t intended for that, it may be a great impromptu effect).

Then you have the ending with the rose, which is a nice extra kick.

I’m glad that Paolo shared that with the community!

I really enjoyed reading Omicron. It’s as full of gems as Upsilon.
Ian Broadmore
View Profile
Special user
555 Posts

Profile of Ian Broadmore
I wish Paolo would share his other version with the flower (if you have the book you know what I mean)>
enriqueenriquez
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1287 Posts

Profile of enriqueenriquez
Yes, I’m also curious...
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5406 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
Gentlemen, again thank you for the kind words you said about my books.

Ian and Enrique... keep the faith Smile the other version may be coming sooner than what you think (only for people who bought the book directly from Greg Arce!)

In the meantime, since I have received various requests about using the Predator wallet for Chairvelopes, anyone who bought the book from Greg Arce and can send me a proof that they also have the Predator wallet will get the different Modus Operandi I devised for it. Just e-mail me to have my instructions in your mailbox. Smile
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
cfrye
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon, USA
940 Posts

Profile of cfrye
Paolo --

Do you have any copies of Omicron for sale?

Curt
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
On the subject of chair predictons....If there is anyone who by chance does kids shows: I am just releasing a new trick, KIDSONIC. One of the effects possible allows a nicely rambunctious chair prediction to be done at kids parties. The effect uses totally free choices, no forces, no envelopes, etc. It is based on Supersonic, but with pictures, which would lead you to the methodology. You can check Hocus-Pocus for pics and details. I would assume a similar system could be devised for adult shows. Very easy and a no-sweat method.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
nic
View Profile
New user
Lancashire
4 Posts

Profile of nic
Blaire and bush will buy a copy of Kenton Kneppers Wonder Words and try start trying to influence the world with words instead of believing invasion is the answer.

Sorry it is political
Nic

Practice Practice and enjoy
http://www.bnlpa.co.uk
GoranS
View Profile
Regular user
161 Posts

Profile of GoranS
I just saw that Gary Kurtz has a version to, going for lots of money on ebay... anyone seen this one being performed?!
Joshua Quinn
View Profile
Inner circle
with an outer triangle
2054 Posts

Profile of Joshua Quinn
Looks the Kurtz manuscript is in the running to become the new Color series. Smile
Every problem contains the seeds of its own solution. Unfortunately every problem also contains the seeds of an infinite number of non-solutions, so that first part really isn't super helpful.
Ken Dyne
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2268 Posts

Profile of Ken Dyne
I really like the Chair Prediction in Corinda, step 1. Great idea. Thing is, every time I read this book I get another idea jumping out at me.

Best,
Kennedy
MR GOLDEN BALLS 2.0: https://mentalunderground.com/product/mr-golden-balls-2-0/" target="_blank"> https://mentalunderground.com/product/passed-out-deck/

BAIRN: Named 'Best Mentalism Product Of 2014 by Marketplace of the Mind is my collection of more than 40 mentalism routines in a beautiful paperback book: http://www.mentalunderground.com/product/bairn
truthteller
View Profile
Inner circle
2584 Posts

Profile of truthteller
Another copy just became available.
templemagic
View Profile
Elite user
Sunderland, North-East England
420 Posts

Profile of templemagic
Steven Thomson, you mention Lukes take on the chair prediction being in either Building Blocks or Seven Deceptions. It might be me but I cant find it anywhere. I know that he hasnt published the routine he uses in his shows.

Cheers,
TM
ROBERT TEMPLE
"The Power to Amaze"

robert@roberttemple.co.uk
http://www.roberttemple.co.uk
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3988 Posts

Profile of parmenion
Quote:
On 2005-02-05 13:13, Menetekel wrote:
Quote:
On 2005-02-05 13:07, Ian Broadmore wrote:
The best most cleanest chair prediction by far isby david Berglas from his mind of series. no envelopes to chose from, no wallets, nothing just seven chairs, six spectators

Too much work! Berglas routine may be strong but it requires an heavy dose of PRE-SHOW and you'd better have some good assistants during the show to lead participants onto stage.All good and fine if you like it but IT'S NOT THE BEST chair prediction around:that's all I have to say about that.

No pre show in Berglas chair prediction, and perhaps it's not the best but almost !.
It's not because you don't know how does it works he use pre show !
Often when magicians don't understand a trick they say "ok, it's pre show, it's a lazzy way.
Christophe
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Another CHAIR PREDICTION with a WOW ending (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL