The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » New DVDs from magicmakers (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Phantom Magic
View Profile
New user
LONDON, England
15 Posts

Profile of Phantom Magic
A friend of a friend mentioned that Magicmakers have a number of DVDs out in the near future:

new Sal Piacente DVD set

new Simon Lovell set

Obie O’Brian DVD

anyone else heard this?
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2970 Posts

Profile of niva
Looks like Magic Makers are putting out a bunch of new DVDs. I liked the Simon Lovell ones.
Yours,

Ivan
in flames
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto
1030 Posts

Profile of in flames
Are they really putting out a new Sal Piacente Set? That would be great if someone does have more info on that.
ralphgironda
View Profile
Loyal user
291 Posts

Profile of ralphgironda
I cant wait for the J team dvds that I think are being put out my magic makers

Just think Jason Dean and John Born's material for us to watch and learn!

:) I cant wait!
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2970 Posts

Profile of niva
Who are they?
Yours,

Ivan
BenSalinas
View Profile
Special user
Coinoscenti
746 Posts

Profile of BenSalinas
Jason & John are a couple of great guys. We met them at the IBM Convention last year. John has a fantastic book on the Matrix called "Matrix God's Way" and it covers (in detail and well credited) some of the most amazing matrix routines! One of our 'shop monkeys' Steve used a version of the "Matrix God's Way" routine and has won 4 of the past 5 competitions he's been in (IBM, TAOM, MAES, Tannen's...). So I highly recommend his stuff.

You can see more of the detail here:
http://www.store.yahoo.com/magicmusicand......obo.html

Ben S
Your Friendly Neighborhood Coin Flinger

www.SalinasMagic.com

The Modern Coin Magic blog
www.ModernCoinMagic.com
MagicCarisio
View Profile
Inner circle
1061 Posts

Profile of MagicCarisio
A new SAL PIACENTE set of DVD's? I can hardly wait! I'm crazy about this guy! Wow!!
Gerard
WR
View Profile
Special user
Utah
945 Posts

Profile of WR
Quote:
On 2004-09-24 18:00, niva wrote:
Looks like Magic Makers are putting out a bunch of new DVDs. I liked the Simon Lovell ones.

If you like the last 3 set of Simon's DVD get the newest one form them Million Dollar Card MAgic. It is well worth the price. Got mine yesterday.
WR
"Tell Em WR sent Ya."
Bball5630
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of Bball5630
Magic Makers is coming out with some winners. I didn't care for the card splitting one, but the Lovell one was fantastic.
Simon Lovell
View Profile
V.I.P.
506 Posts

Profile of Simon Lovell
Dear All,

I was asked to do this project early this year. To the best of my knowledge everything was out of copyright and these DVD's were to be an homage, a tribute, to Frank's books. I have been assurred that everything was to be credited correctly but I have not seen the DVD's yet so don't know.

The material from the books, as you can see from the multiple credits in Super Subtle, comes from many magicians and was collected together by Frank.

If any errors or mishaps have been made it is certainly without my knowledge or permission. I am known as a very ethical and, hopefully, honest person. If anything needs to be done I will certainly do my utmost to set things straight. Frank was a good friend and I would do nothing to hurt him or his work.

I'll know better of course when I've actually seen them!

Thanks for listening!

Simon
ralphgironda
View Profile
Loyal user
291 Posts

Profile of ralphgironda
Dear Simon,

I cant wait to get your new dvd Smile

Ralph
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
This should be one of the hottest DVD's of the decade. Frank was a sleight of hand master!!!!!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » New DVDs from magicmakers (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL