The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Joker Signed By DE'VO ! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

wij_man
View Profile
New user
UK
25 Posts

Profile of wij_man
I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in buying the Cradle to Grave DVD along with a signed Joker From DE'VO ! (joker is from the black deck)
Less than TEN ever Signed !!!

Post here and mail me at wijays@gmail.com
if you are interested !
monark
View Profile
Regular user
Southern IN
162 Posts

Profile of monark
Dang, less than 10?
That's pretty cool.
- curt™
wij_man
View Profile
New user
UK
25 Posts

Profile of wij_man
Yeah I know... I was thinking about putting it on Ebay but I thought I'd ask around a few magic forums first !
The original CTG and signed Ace go for like £150 so I'm hoping for a bit more Smile

Thanks

Vijay
Imperistan
View Profile
Regular user
Holland
106 Posts

Profile of Imperistan
*** you liar. He put's a signed card with every CTG. At least I have one. Not a black deck signed card but who cares? Signed is signed. £150 is a mad price you madman.

Imp
wij_man
View Profile
New user
UK
25 Posts

Profile of wij_man
You know you should be less judgemental and harsh..

you should also learn to read for the fact that I said signed ACE from a TIGER DECK... total of 100 ever signed (he made a contract with ellusionist)
and Signed JOKER from a TIGER DECK less that 10 (I mailed him and double checked)

Since there aren't many it is a COLLECTORS ITEM, which makes it worth more...

as you said signed is signed... but if I were you I'd do some research and hit maybe even hit puberty before you make harsh accusations against people you don't even know !

Vijay

Posted: Sep 27, 2004 12:49pm
------------------------------------------
Sorry, I meant Less THAN 10 signed !
in flames
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto
1028 Posts

Profile of in flames
Whoa! £150? that's a lot of $$$. good luck.
wij_man
View Profile
New user
UK
25 Posts

Profile of wij_man
Yeah but thankfully there are ALOT of collecters out there ! I'll be selling it on ebay once I've posted at a few more forums...

vijay
Josh Allens
View Profile
Regular user
Virginia
188 Posts

Profile of Josh Allens
Sorry but I wouldnt pay that much for a single card and CTG( which I already have)
wij_man
View Profile
New user
UK
25 Posts

Profile of wij_man
Lol ok.. so how much would you pay ? and this won't be an offer for it as it will be going on ebay eventually

thanks

Vijay
Cardjinx
View Profile
Loyal user
278 Posts

Profile of Cardjinx
Or you could just write De'vo or send him a black joker. I think he would sign it. He's a very nice guy.

I wouldn't try and sell a signed card by anyone, unless they are dead, and since De'vo is undead, you should just keep the card for your own collection.

Jinx
wij_man
View Profile
New user
UK
25 Posts

Profile of wij_man
Yeah I guess you're right... thanks for your advice Smile

vijay
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Joker Signed By DE'VO ! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL