The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Quentin's Mentalist Show (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

John Bowden
View Profile
New user
Ireland
14 Posts

Profile of John Bowden
Went along to see Quentin in Bewleys, a noted Cafe in Dublin's artistic Grafton Street, and spent a most enjoyable evening being entertained by the most amazing, incredible and amusing mindreading and mentalist effects. His show is aptly called Adventures in Astonishment and well worth the visit if ever you happen to be in Ireland. May even be worth a special trip to Ireland just to see it. I was a quest of Quentin's at this show as he is one of my closest friends in magic but I am sure if any of you reading this ever find yourself here you will be made equally welcomed by him. He had received a five star (highest) rating for his show in the national paper just that very morning so I will leave you with the closing statement from that review "Quentin just doesn't read minds ....he blows them"
Cheers,
Irish_Magician Smile Smile
xersekis
View Profile
Special user
591 Posts

Profile of xersekis
Well, I spent at least a half hour viewing his "5 minutes with a pocket hankerchief " in the streets of LA. People just would not let him stop performing this routine.

If his mentalism show is anywhere near as entertaining as his magic then look out!!! Plus, I have heard it is.

I have never heard anything except the finest remarks regarding Quentin and his ability to entertain.

Enjoy!
Rex
leondo
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas
759 Posts

Profile of leondo
Quentin,
Congrats on your rave reviews Smile
Go get 'em,
Ted (Leondo)
Thoughtreader
View Profile
Inner circle
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
1565 Posts

Profile of Thoughtreader
Congratulations my friend! Well done.
PSIncerely Yours,
Paul Alberstat
http://www.stores.ebay.ca/abstagecraft
Canada's Leading Mentalist
http://www.mindguy.com
AB StageCraft
http://www.mindguy.com/store
liormanor
View Profile
Regular user
Israel
114 Posts

Profile of liormanor
The Problem with Quentin that he has a very good act and he is also a nice person.
LOL
mystic1
View Profile
Veteran user
342 Posts

Profile of mystic1
An excellent performer...very talented....charming personality.
John Smetana
View Profile
???? - 2009
499 Posts

Profile of John Smetana
I'd like to add my kudo's to Quentin and his performances. As others have said he is one of the good guys.

Best thoughts,
John Smetana Smile
fordkross
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of fordkross
Quentin's turn at the recent PEA annual convention, was one of the highlights of the convention
He demonstrated, you don'thave to dress in black to entertain. {gr}
from
Ford
Quentin
View Profile
Inner circle
1008 Posts

Profile of Quentin
Thanks guys for all your comments.

I could receive no higher compliment than hearing that Ford enjoyed my performance (and it included an effect with cards). Smile
John Bowden
View Profile
New user
Ireland
14 Posts

Profile of John Bowden
With all my praise of Quentin's show, Adventures in Astonishment, I forgot to mention that he also sells his book after his performance. Name of the bok is "INTUITION .....Your Secret Power" and was on our bestsellers list here in Ireland for some time after publiciation. Besides all the useful advice that Quentin imparts the book is packed with stories, amusing amazing and awesome, that illustrates the points that he makes. Perrhaps one of the great compliments the book received was when a noted magic friend of his said " Quentin couldn't even write a serious book without making it entertaining". Just save my time...BUY the book. PM Quentin and I'm sure hell sort something out.
Cheers Smile Smile
The Irish_Magician
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile (I'm off my diet)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Quentin's Mentalist Show (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL