We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » New Builder, Where To Start? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Leland Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
1204 Posts

Profile of Leland Stone
Hiya, Guy:

That was an enjoyable read about your introduction to the joy of building illusions!

Leland
magictricks1020
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of magictricks1020
Hi guys. I have been searching for about a month now for a good stage trick that I would be able to build for the variety(talent) show at school. I am 14, and this would be my first time performing in front of 200-250 people. I am very excited. And I am looking for a cheap but good trick that would be affordable for me to make. Please help me out. I have only been doing close up magic since I was 5, and now I want to try to move up to the next level.
Thanks a lot,
Zach
Tyler_Magician
View Profile
Special user
509 Posts

Profile of Tyler_Magician
I found a VHS- Darwin's Inexpensive Illusions. I talked to a magician and he can get it for $10. I saw him perform one of the illusions that is taught in the tape and it is awesome.
magictricks1020
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of magictricks1020
What is the cost to make most of the illusions on it? And if you please could, what website would I be able to purchase this VHS for $10! Thanks a lot! If you have any more suggestions that would be great!
Zach
benscholz99
View Profile
Loyal user
282 Posts

Profile of benscholz99
I have the Osborne #1 Book and it does tell you how to paint, finish, etc.

Ben
GuySavoie
View Profile
Loyal user
Tampa, FL
242 Posts

Profile of GuySavoie
Hi Leland -

It was fun reminiscing.

--- Guy
Tyler_Magician
View Profile
Special user
509 Posts

Profile of Tyler_Magician
Quote:
On 2004-12-15 19:33, magictricks1020 wrote:
What is the cost to make most of the illusions on it? And if you please could...what website would I be able to purchase this VHS for $10! Thanks a lot! If you have any more suggestions that would be great!
Zach

They ran out of the tapes so they have to special order it. It is going to be $19.95. Still a great price. I'll tell you how it is when I get through it.
-Tyler
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » New Builder, Where To Start? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL