The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Are these OK for a Large Stage Show.... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

plainman007
View Profile
Special user
630 Posts

Profile of plainman007
Hi...how would you rate the following effects for a stage event with a 4000 member audience.

Most of these backed-up with large screen displays = Camera Zooming in and projection screens on either side.

1.Cardiographic
2.Sands of the Dessert
3.Ring to Shoe
4.Cut & Restored Rope
5.Ripped and Restored by Yves Dommergue
6.Snowstorm

What do you think of these effects used as fillers between my larger illusions such as BUMP IN THE NIGHT, SMOKE CHAMBER, SPIRIT CABINET etc. for a large audience as mentioned above. Please gimme your honest comment guys.
varg
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of varg
1Cardiographic
2ripped and restored
3snowstorm
4Sands of dessert
5Cut&restored ( comedy-cutter )
6Ring to shoe

If I think of them as thy been performed by person in TV shows

But as allways there is thousands of different ways of doing these effects - and depending on how you present the effect well
then it´s almost impossible to tell which one that would be on first place ( all of them are very good principles)

I´ve been doing my cut & restored routine for a number of years in front of thousands, and had great response ( it´s an object everybody can relate to )

Honest comment from Sweden in the middle of the night
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Are these OK for a Large Stage Show.... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL