The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Mondo Magic on The A&E Channel (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
scooter147
View Profile
New user
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
1 Post

Profile of scooter147
I enjoy the show, but haven't seen it for a few weeks now (the last episode I saw was Boston). Does anyone know for certain if it's been cancelled?

I do agree it had potential, of the four episodes I saw, they could have made one really good hour and maybe expanded interviews and discussions with the likes of Harry Anderson.
junkdz
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of junkdz
I really liked this thread and this show. It has gotten me back into magic in a big way. I have been out of the loop for so long. True, I did see some effects that gave me clues to how they were done, but I don't know if I am right. Am just relearning the basics again, someday I will get to stuff like on the show.
Montgomeryville Magician http://www.dzmagic.com Philadelphia Magician
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
OK so I heard that the show is no more . doea anyone know why or if we'll get a DVD. for that matter are any t.v. specials on DVD?
killermagic80
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of killermagic80
Anybody knows if the Mondo magic tv series is available for sale or download?

thanks
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3728 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
I've been wondering the exact same thing, since I missed the entire series.

Steve
Ba Ba Booey
View Profile
Special user
In Denver, I have no less than
548 Posts

Profile of Ba Ba Booey
After eight years, Benn still has the ol' "Look, look, look, look." Anyone catch him on "Magic Man" on the Travel Channel last night?
Xpilot
View Profile
Elite user
Florida
464 Posts

Profile of Xpilot
You mean "Blaine"? Strange how anything filmed 8 years ago will be exactly when you see again 8 years later.
Ba Ba Booey
View Profile
Special user
In Denver, I have no less than
548 Posts

Profile of Ba Ba Booey
No. I mean Benn. He had two half-hour shows last night on the Travel Channel, just before the Blaine special. The TV Guide said it was a new special from Benn. And he uses the ol' "Look, look, look, look."
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
I missed the series. Don't know where my head was at. Anybody know if it's available on DVD?
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Mondo Magic on The A&E Channel (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL