The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Some corny jokes (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..21..39..57..75..93~94~95~96~97..108..118..128..138..148~149~150 [Next]
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
I was at a party the other night. A girl reached for an hors d'oerve and got a tidbit.
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
Ouch!... Smile ....

Did you hear about the spanish fireman who named his sons Hose A and Hose B?...
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
As the Boston fisherman said to the magician, "Pick a cod, any cod."
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
Quote:
On 2006-08-14 12:37, Bill Ligon wrote:
As the Boston fisherman said to the magician, "Pick a cod, any cod."

"And don't let me sea it"... Smile ..
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
Touche!
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
Einstein climbs to the top of Mt. Sinai to get close enough to talk to God.
Looking up, he asks the Lord...
"God, what does a million years mean to you?"
The Lord replies, "A minute."
"Einstein asks, "And what does a million dollars mean to you?"
The Lord replies, "A penny."
Einstein asks, "Can I have a penny?"
The Lord replies, "In a minute." ...

Posted: Aug 26, 2006 7:57am
When the chips are down, the buffalo is empty.
Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
A cemetery raised its burial cost and blamed it on the cost of living. .....
dough
View Profile
Loyal user
Gee. . . 13 years, and only
238 Posts

Profile of dough
What is black and white, black and white, black and white?
A nun, rolling downhill
"One of the Last Ten in One Sideshows"
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
If you line up all the cars in the world end to end, someone would be stupid enough to try and pass them.

The things that come to those who wait are the things left by those who got there first.

A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well. ...
Mike T
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of Mike T
A little boy answers the phone.
'Hello' he whispers.
A man asks, 'Is your father there please?'
BOY (still whispering) 'Yes, but he's busy upstairs'
MAN 'Okay, can I speak to your mom then?'
BOY (whispering) 'No, 'cos she's busy upstairs too'
MAN 'Is there anybody else in the house?'
BOY (whispering) 'There's a policeman here'
MAN 'Can I speak to him then?'
BOY (whispering) 'No, he's busy'
MAN 'Anyone else?'
BOY (whispering) 'Err..there's a couple of firemen here'
MAN 'Is there any chance I can speak to one of them?'
BOY (whispering) 'No sorry, they're both busy at the moment'
MAN 'Let me get this right...your Mom and Dad are in, there's a policeman and two firemen there but I can't speak to any of them because they're all busy?'
BOY (whispering) 'That's right'
MAN 'What the hell are they all doing?'
BOY (whispering) 'They're looking for me'
It's times like this I wish I'd listened to what my Grandad used to say...
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the Up button.

I'm wondering if you're only as old as you feel, how could I be alive at 150?

I'm usually interested in going home before I get to where I'm going.

Lee Darrow
View Profile
V.I.P.
Chicago, IL USA
3588 Posts

Profile of Lee Darrow
A man goes to Boston, looking forward to some of the great seafood that they have there. After getting his luggage from the baggage carousel, he exited Logan Airport and hailed a taxi.

"Wheah to, bub?" the taxi driver asked.

"Take me somewhere where I can get scrod," the man demanded.

The taxi driver looked back at him over his shoulder and said, "You ah theh only man eveah to ask for that in the pluperfect subjunctive tense, misteah! Ahm impressed!" as the cab sped off into the Big Dig Tunnel...!

Lee Darrow, C.H.
http://www.leedarrow.com
<BR>"Because NICE Matters!"
Mike T
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of Mike T
A gang of thieves broke into our local police station last night and stole all the toilet seats.
A police spokesman today said, 'At the present time we have nothing to go on'

Husband 'What would you like for your birthday, darling?'

Wife 'I want a divorce'

Husband 'Err...I wasn't planning on spending that much'

Man, I gotta stay away from this thread!¡!¡!
It's times like this I wish I'd listened to what my Grandad used to say...
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
Smoking is a dying art.

You never know what real happiness is until you get married, and then it is too late.

Death is hereditary.

The advantage of exercising every day is that you die healthier...

Posted: Sep 15, 2006 7:52am
A man enters a little country store, and notices a sign warning, "Danger! Beware of dog!" posted on the glass door. Inside, he noticed a harmless old hound dog asleep on the floor beside the cash register.
"Is that the dog folks are supposed to beware of?" he asked the owner.
"Yep, that's him," came the reply.
The stranger couldn't help but be amused. "That certainly doesn't look like a dangerous dog to me. Why in the world would you post that sign?"
"Because," the owner explained, "Before I posted that sign, people kept tripping over him!" ...
dough
View Profile
Loyal user
Gee. . . 13 years, and only
238 Posts

Profile of dough
The teacher was asking the students what their dad's did for a living. Susie said her dad was a fireman. Luke said his dad was a doctor. Then she came to Johnny. "Johnny what does your dad do?" "My dad is dead ma'am" says Johnny. The teacher repies "Oh, I am so sorry, what did he do before he died" Johnny says "He grabbed his chest, turned really pale and went "aaaaaaaargh" and fell out of his chair."
"One of the Last Ten in One Sideshows"
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
Quote:
On 2006-09-16 12:51, dough wrote:
The teacher was asking the students what their dad's did for a living. Susie said her dad was a fireman. Luke said his dad was a doctor. Then she came to Johnny. "Johnny what does your dad do?" "My dad is dead ma'am" says Johnny. The teacher repies "Oh, I am so sorry, what did he do before he died" Johnny says "He grabbed his chest, turned really pale and went "aaaaaaaargh" and fell out of his chair."

Awful! Terrible! Painful! But FUNNY!
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
I'm in shape. Isn’t round a shape?
A balanced diet is a cheeseburger in each hand.....
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
During the banquet celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary, Tom was asked to give his friends a brief account of the benefits of marriage of such long duration. "Tell us, Tom, just what is it you have learned from all those wonderful years with your wife," an anonymous voice yelled from the back of the room.

Tom responded, "Well, I've learned that marriage is the best teacher of all. It teaches you loyalty, forbearance, self-restraint, meekness, forgiveness -- and a great many other qualities you wouldn't need if you stayed single.

Posted: Sep 20, 2006 10:19am
A traveling evangelist always put on a grand finale at his revival meetings. When he was to preach at a church, he would secretly hire a small boy to sit in the ceiling rafters with a dove in a cage. Toward the end of his sermon, the preacher would shout for the Holy Spirit to come down, and the boy in the rafters would dutifully release the dove.

At one revival meeting, however, nothing happened when the preacher called for the Holy Spirit to descend. He again raised his arms and exclaimed: "Come down, Holy Spirit!" Still no sign of the dove.

The preacher then heard an anxious voice of a small boy call down from the rafters: "Sir, a big black cat just ate the Holy Spirit. Shall I throw down the cat?"

Posted: Sep 20, 2006 10:24am
Also known as "women's intuition," the sixth sense thing is no myth. Women seem to know what is going on in their man's lives almost better than they do.

Why is this?

In the early 1980s, researchers discovered that women have more connections between the brain's two hemispheres than men do. It's these connections that allow them to put together a puzzle from seemingly unconnectable pieces...

That, and they go through your stuff when you're in the shower.
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
8 things women won't say ....

8. What do you mean today's our anniversary?
7. Can we not talk to each other tonight? I'd rather just watch TV.
6. Ohhhhhh, this diamond is wayyyyyyyyy tooooooo big!
5. Can our relationship get a little more physical? I'm tired of being 'just friends'
4. Honey, does this outfit make my butt look too small?
3. Aww, don't stop for directions, I'm sure you'll be able to figure out how to get there.
2. I don't care if it's on sale, $300 is way to much for a designer dress.
1. Hey, pull my finger!...
mrsmiles
View Profile
Elite user
443 Posts

Profile of mrsmiles
I knew that I had to lose weight when I stepped on a 'speak your weight machine' and it said 'no coach parties please'
mrsmiles
(UK)
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
There were three fathers to be in a hospital waiting room, waiting for their babies to be born.
The first nurse comes out and tells the first father, "Congratulations you're the father of twins!" He says, “Great! I am the manager for the Minnesota Twins.”
The second nurse comes out and tells the second father, "Congratulations you're the father of triplets”! He says, "That's cool! I work for 3M."
The third father opens the window and jumps out.
The third nurse comes out, and asks, “Where's the third father?"
One of the other fathers said, "Oh he jumped out the window.”
The nurse asks, "Why?"
He replied, "He works for Seven Up!" ...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Some corny jokes (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..21..39..57..75..93~94~95~96~97..108..118..128..138..148~149~150 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL