The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Regular user » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cliff
View Profile
New user
Warrington, England.
73 Posts

Profile of Cliff
Just how long or how many posts will it take to become a regular user? I view almost every day and have done so since Sept, I just don’t often post any thing. Smile Smile

All the best

Cliff
All the best

Cliff
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5826 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
Hi Cliff Smile

Posting is the way to improve your "image" around here. It gives us a chance to get to know you as well as contributes to the atmosphere.

Hop on in and post where you have interest, join the fun.

While other boards may call non-posters "lurkers", we prefer not to have such negative connotation here. You are all our guests and it is our hope and desire that all our guests contribute as much or as little as they feel comfortable with.

That said, communication is the only way we are going to get to know you. Normally we lock posts like this once answered but to leave an open door for you I have left it unlocked. Reply to this post with as simple a message as you like and you will be on your way toward regular member.

There is a joke in there about coffee making you regular but I'm not going there. Smile

Cheers,

Tom
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
4751 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Since the life blood of any message board is it's members being involved, User Rankings are based on the number of actual posts under you're belt. Not just visits, sorry. Smile

For example, after you have a 100 posts down, you're ranking will change to 'Regular user'. For a complete list of rankings and other features of The Magic Cafe, please see the FAQ link at the top right of the forums. Smile Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Cliff
View Profile
New user
Warrington, England.
73 Posts

Profile of Cliff
Thank you gentlemen for your responses. I am sure I’m not the only one to have been interested to find out how this came about. (I note this topic has had over 25 people view it.) I tend to be someone who enters a subject only if I have something to say or funny to add.

Keep up the good work.

Smile

All the best

Cliff
All the best

Cliff
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Regular user » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL