The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Kidshows at NASCAR events » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Magic.J.Manuel
View Profile
Special user
I have danced upon
663 Posts

Profile of Magic.J.Manuel
I've heard, "Never argue with a fool because, first he will drag you down to his level, and then he will beat you with experience." Smile Smile
Nothing would get done at all, if man waited so long that no one could find fault with it.
Emazdad
View Profile
Inner circle
Plymouth UK
1954 Posts

Profile of Emazdad
Personally I found it fun, it made a change from the normal posts
Yours Funfully
Clive "Emazdad" Hemsley
www.emazdad.com

"Magic is a secret, without the secret there is no magic"

Remember there are only 3 types of people in the world, those that can count and those that can't.
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4884 Posts

Profile of gdw
If it was Mr. Lewis then perhaps what Magic.J.Manuel
said put it best; "Never argue with a fool because, first he will drag you down to his level, and then he will beat you with experience."

Get it Mark?

Glenn
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
Kent Wong
View Profile
Inner circle
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
2458 Posts

Profile of Kent Wong
Darn, I arrived too late and missed all the fun Smile I'll be the first to admit that I don't know anything about NASCAR events, but how can anyone compete with the absoulte magic of a whole bunch of suicidal maniacs driving around a track as fast as humanly possible? There is a time and place for magic - this isn't it.
"Believing is Seeing"
<BR>______________________
<BR>
<BR>www.kentwongmagic.com
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2181 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
Classy conjurer please learn how to talk to people in a civil and proper manner. You why wonder people are like this to you, just re-read you posts.

Kyle I think were going to have to do "The funniest post award 2" what did you think of the marketing for entertainers?

Matt
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
"Darn, I arrived too late and missed all the fun I'll be the first to admit that I don't know anything about NASCAR events, but how can anyone compete with the absoulte magic of a whole bunch of suicidal maniacs driving around a track as fast as humanly possible? There is a time and place for magic - this isn't it. "

Oh how I wish Joey would have seen this post::)
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Candini what did you do now Make Joey Disappear. Maybe we should call 911 and have the police put a APB out on Joey I would Call 911 but theres no 11 on my phone. Don,
kOnO
View Profile
Special user
548 Posts

Profile of kOnO
Quote:
Maybe he and Mark Lewis should get together and start their own Magic Forum

Mark Lewis does have his own FORUM; it’s over on Danny Hustle’s site.
You might like to check it out at:
http://www.thedannyhustleshow.com/forums/
Then go the HAWKING SLUM forum. I am sure Mr. Lewis would be happy to have you visit.

Even if you are not interested in Mr. Lewis’ FORUM check out Danny’s site for a lot of other great information, not only for the BUSKERS but everyone can benefit form the information being shared by Danny and the rest of the members.

kOnO
It is a lot easier to get older than it is to get wiser.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Kidshows at NASCAR events » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL