The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Andrew Mayne Illusions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

themagicman3
View Profile
New user
NC, United States
49 Posts

Profile of themagicman3
I am a big fan of Andrew Mayne's illusions. I knew that at one time he was advertising the release of the Warlock System and Razor Wire. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about these illusions or possible release dates. He has not released anything in the last two months or so, so I am looking forward to the release of something. Does anyone know what or when Andrew will be releasing? Thanks.
TricksDaniel
View Profile
Loyal user
Pensacola,FL
248 Posts

Profile of TricksDaniel
Go to his website and e-mail him. He's great about answering your questions. I to own almost everything that he has put out. He did release The Zero Memorization Memorized Deck about a month ago or so. He also has a new little manuscript but it is only for members of his site or the magic radio show. Ask him about it, it's called The Secret Illusion Show. He is also going to have another book coming out soon called The Handbook of Superpowers. Hope this helps.
Owner DC_ILLUSIONS
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Andrew Mayne Illusions (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL