The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Channel One Magazine - A review needed (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dave1216
View Profile
Loyal user
286 Posts

Profile of Dave1216
Can someone review some (or all 12) of the issues of Channel One Magazine ?

Thanks,
Dave
My new DVD ("The magic of David Corsaro") is now available from your favorite dealer. Watch the DVD that Daryl, Jon Allen, Shawn Farquhar, Boris Wild, Marc DeSouza, Asi Wind and Paul Green ALL ENDORSE.

Visit www.timetobeawesome.com to watch the new weekly Video Blog for magicians, "Time to be awesome."
Dave1216
View Profile
Loyal user
286 Posts

Profile of Dave1216
Does ANYBODY have this magazine and can review it ?

Thanks,
Dave
My new DVD ("The magic of David Corsaro") is now available from your favorite dealer. Watch the DVD that Daryl, Jon Allen, Shawn Farquhar, Boris Wild, Marc DeSouza, Asi Wind and Paul Green ALL ENDORSE.

Visit www.timetobeawesome.com to watch the new weekly Video Blog for magicians, "Time to be awesome."
S.Segal
View Profile
Special user
San Diego
949 Posts

Profile of S.Segal
Hey Dave, I cant review every magazine but I can say that each magazine that I have read has contained some great stuff in them. There is also some great satire and informative reviews. The only drawback to the magazine is that is does come out late sometimes. The material in the mags makes up for its tardiness though. Do you have a specific question about a certain issue or effect?

S.Segal
Gaft Card Magic Available here!
JC Wagner In Full Metal Jacket here!
simply Sydney DVD here!
Dave1216
View Profile
Loyal user
286 Posts

Profile of Dave1216
Nothing specific. I was going to get the issue that has the Lee Asher "Three Stylin" routine, but I wanted to get an idea on the other types of routines and tricks in the various issues.

Thanks
Dave

S.Segal
View Profile
Special user
San Diego
949 Posts

Profile of S.Segal
Quote:
On 2004-10-12 16:23, Dave1216 wrote:
Nothing specific. I was going to get the issue that has the Lee Asher "Three Stylin" routine, but I wanted to get an idea on the other types of routines and tricks in the various issues.

Thanks
Dave

I could be wrong but I beleive to get "Three Stylin" you need to be a subscriber, not just a random buyer. That is one of the special things they do for "subscribers". You may want to email Tony or Rosie at http://www.rfaproductions.com to find out for sure... If you cant get that routine from Channel One, check out Lee's site for the downloadable PDF of "Three Stylin" at http://www.leeasher.com

S.Segal
Gaft Card Magic Available here!
JC Wagner In Full Metal Jacket here!
simply Sydney DVD here!
AaronShields
View Profile
Loyal user
296 Posts

Profile of AaronShields
Syd is correct, you have to be a suscriber to get the insert.

As far as the magazine itself, the magazine is much more humorous than the major magazines, and I personally think that the tricks are also of a higher quality than the major publications.
Dave1216
View Profile
Loyal user
286 Posts

Profile of Dave1216
Segal - I have been to Lee's site and I can't find the downloadable PDF of "Three Stylin". I can see where you can buy the product and have it shipped to you, but not the downloadable PDF.

Can you help please ?

Thanks,
Dave

david_a_whitehead
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
2122 Posts

Profile of david_a_whitehead
Buy the product. you get the chips.
Lee Asher
View Profile
V.I.P.
496 Posts

Profile of Lee Asher
Hey guys,

THREE STYLIN' is not a PDF.

It's a sweet looking printed manuscript, plus you get the needed poker chips to perform the effect.

When I launched, the first 100 received a FREE COMP, but that's over now. They went within the first 48 hrs.

I hope that clears up any confusion.

See you there...

Cheers,
Asher

PS. Here is the link to Three Stylin':
http://www.leeasher.com/three_stylin.htm
LEARN ONE CARD ROUTINE EVERY MAGICIAN MUST KNOW
Click Here To Get Started Right Away
KYTerry
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of KYTerry
Lee,

From the picture, it's good to see your choice of "companions" has improved.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Channel One Magazine - A review needed (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL