The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Attatching something to your teeth - any thoughts (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Doha Dealer
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of Doha Dealer
I really want to give the impression that I am grinding down my teeth (using the sparkling polisher). I would like to reveal a prediction on my teeth although I haven't come up with a decent method yet.
There are some paints that you can use to blackout teeth but I would need to find something to put infront of them. Has anyone seen anything like this before or have any bright ideas?
Clifford the Red
View Profile
Inner circle
LA, California
1935 Posts

Profile of Clifford the Red
Possibly Dental suppliers. See if you can make friends with a Dental Hygenist, you could get a real dental appliance made to make it happen.
"The universe is full of magical things, waiting for our wits to grow sharper." Eden Philpotts
MichaelSibbernsen
View Profile
Special user
Omaha, NE
513 Posts

Profile of MichaelSibbernsen
Very strange. I like it.

The easiest way would be to simply modify a set of "over-teeth". The upper part of cheap vampire teeth (fangs cut down) or even a set of "billy-bob" teeth would work. Use an Industrial Sharpie to "black out" the gaps between letters, and "scuff-up" the others.

Using this method would allow you to get into and out of position quickly, and without the need to color your own teeth.

MS
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27157 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
How specifically are you supposed to be grinding your teeth? from the front inwards? from the top/bottom inwards?
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Doha Dealer
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of Doha Dealer
I was planning on using the comedy sparkling polisher you can see it on hocus pocus - its like an industrial grinder that gives off sparks. I may need to put on safety goggles, but in some ways that makes it even more bizarre - the guy cares about his eyes but is grinding his teeth.

I will look out those vampire teeth and see if they can be modified.
Hexagon
View Profile
Regular user
London
198 Posts

Profile of Hexagon
The process of making a set of realistic fake teeth is described in Tom savini's book 'Grande Illusions'.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Attatching something to your teeth - any thoughts (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL