The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Cobra Collection DVD Pre-Order! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Cardjinx
View Profile
Loyal user
278 Posts

Profile of Cardjinx
http://www.xtremehandz.com is now having pre-orders! First 100 get signed, numbered, gold signed black deck card and a special signed Superhandz jumbo card. Better get on it if you want to get em! I already got mine!

Also, for those poor souls that pre-ordered from Ellusionist.com, LOL, they will no longer be getting the Cobra DVD. So you better go and try to get your money back. They broke their terms of agreement and De'vo isn't sending them anything. Check the forums for details from the man himself.

So Xtremehandz is now the ONLY place to get this kickbooty DVD. Since I know not everyone gets the newzletter, thought I'd give you a heads up.

Jinx
Clarence
View Profile
Regular user
Singapore, City Central, Scotts Road
146 Posts

Profile of Clarence
Cool ****! I already got a signed card by De`vo from a puzzle.

2 more to add into my collection. Hahaha.
Burns
View Profile
Loyal user
218 Posts

Profile of Burns
AT THIS TIME!
maybe De' talks to Brad, maybe not.
well. I did get mine at the Hl store. WOOO
"I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous..." -GrumpyOwl-

"I don't invent, I do Personal Discoveries" - Myself-
Cardjinx
View Profile
Loyal user
278 Posts

Profile of Cardjinx
I only get mine from xtremehandz. Because I read that their aggreements are always limited by time. And I don't want to buy something from E then find out a year later the forum closes because they stopped selling the DVD. Besides, I always support the artist and get on their mailing lists. HL is forever. E just carries some products for a limited time. BUT it looks like they are not going to carry the Cobra anymore. Why is everyone trying to cash in on De'vo.lol

Only time will tell, but right now, it's only on http://www.xtremehandz.com

Jinx
Cardjinx
View Profile
Loyal user
278 Posts

Profile of Cardjinx
Here is the order page, teaser trailer, and complete info: http://www.xtremehandz.com/catalog/item/1177533/902595.htm

Jinx
Bone
View Profile
Loyal user
Totally lost...
264 Posts

Profile of Bone
I defenately get the DVD from De'vo. I don't know about Ellusionist, forum COBRA is up at HL.

This DVD is awesome. The SWITCHING PACKET KING COBRA was unbelievable, I couldn't believe the man performed it so perfectly.

The Incredible DVD of the year !

Bone.
Email: bone@boneho.com

myspace.com/boneho
youtube.com/boneho
twitter.com/boneho
facebook.com/boneho

Official Website:
www.boneho.com
GrumpyOwl
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of GrumpyOwl
I just ordered mine...
Stimuli
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of Stimuli
I just pre-ordered mine. Woke up around noon today wandered out of my room to check my E-mail and there was a new E-mail from xtremehandz.com telling me the pre-orders are up (ahead of the scheduled October the 15 pre-order date) I'm happy as all hell. Gangstaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Cardjinx
View Profile
Loyal user
278 Posts

Profile of Cardjinx
They are still giving out special large signed Superhandz cards with every Cobra order, and still at $29.95 but it will go up to $34.95 from what I read. So get em now. Plus these are all first editions. Second editions should be out soon I think.

Jinx
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
1885 Posts

Profile of iamslow
$34.95?? You gotta be kidding me!! I'm sure Rob Stiffnut will have a dvd in a few months for 19.95 with all the current released moves... Im sure it will include a cut called....hmmm Oh yeah, the "GarterSnake"..... Just kidding guys.... BUY THE COBRA from De'vo!!!!! It will be worth your while.
"Everyone is tough till they get punched in the face" Mike Tyson
Cardjinx
View Profile
Loyal user
278 Posts

Profile of Cardjinx
Lol, if Rob stiffnut could perform it, he probably would.lol Or maybe he'd use the technique in his current ripoff where he does the moves slow, then speeds them up to make up for the fact he can't really perform them.LOL

He can copy all he wants, there will only be one De'vo and one Cobra cut and like De'vo already stated, the others will always be 2 steps behind.

Jinx
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
1885 Posts

Profile of iamslow
Get it A.S.A.P before some other magic dealer sells you their version called the garter snake cut.... lol
Just kidding guys, Get this DVD!! its in a class of its own and this cut cannot be be duplicated.. even when done incorrectly by someone with "STIFF" hands.... Superhandz is champ.
"Everyone is tough till they get punched in the face" Mike Tyson
locas
View Profile
New user
Singapore
54 Posts

Profile of locas
Anybody knows if there is any difference between 1st edition and 2nd edition?
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
San Francisco
2766 Posts

Profile of Jordini
Quote:
On 2004-10-10 22:15, Cardjinx wrote:
Lol, if Rob stiffnut could perform it, he probably would.lol Or maybe he'd use the technique in his current ripoff where he does the moves slow, then speeds them up to make up for the fact he can't really perform them.LOL
Jinx

I'd like to see a slow motion cobra. Perhaps De'vo could catch a ride w/ Nasa on their next spaceflight so that the top packet could fall slooooooowly. That would be interesting. (Even when De'vo slows down the video it's fast).
"Illusion is the first of all pleasures."
Oscar Wilde

"If you only knew the hours I spent just thinking about practicing"
-The Amazing Jonathan
Alienist
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of Alienist
Quote:
Anybody knows if there is any difference between 1st edition and 2nd edition?

I think the Cover and Editing will be different. Moves, Price will be the same. I'll get both when they are out and give you more details aight.

Alienist.
GrumpyOwl
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of GrumpyOwl
If you look at the top right hand corner of the Cobra DVD cover it says 1ST Edition...
crazymagic
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of crazymagic
Wow, it looks hot.
Burns
View Profile
Loyal user
218 Posts

Profile of Burns
I bet it'll be just the same.
"I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous..." -GrumpyOwl-

"I don't invent, I do Personal Discoveries" - Myself-
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
San Francisco
2766 Posts

Profile of Jordini
The only difference would probably be the cover, and the extras that come w/ it. I don't think the DVD itself will be any different.
"Illusion is the first of all pleasures."
Oscar Wilde

"If you only knew the hours I spent just thinking about practicing"
-The Amazing Jonathan
Cardjinx
View Profile
Loyal user
278 Posts

Profile of Cardjinx
The 3D intro is supposed to be added to the 2nd edition and maybe some other stuff.

Jinx
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Cobra Collection DVD Pre-Order! (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL