The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Tip Over Trunk (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tyler_Magician
View Profile
Special user
509 Posts

Profile of Tyler_Magician
I am thinking about building a tip over trunk. I already know the 'secret' and the dimensions for a standard tip over trunk. I wanted to know what I should make it look like. I watched a Mark Wilson video and he used a tip over trunk that looked like a small garage and a clown came out in a mini car.
Also, would the tip over trunk work on smaller stages where I would be closer to the audience? I think it would, but before I spend money on building it, I want to double check everything first. Any tips on building one?
Thanks
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
6018 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
The one I saw which I really like was a duel box. The outside box looked like a packing crate from the North Pole (Fragile- Do Not Drop). The inside box looked like a giant wrapped present. And when opened out came Santa.
Dennis Michael
Tyler_Magician
View Profile
Special user
509 Posts

Profile of Tyler_Magician
That's a neat idea. I am trying to find something to use all year round.
TricksDaniel
View Profile
Loyal user
Pensacola,FL
248 Posts

Profile of TricksDaniel
If you want to be sure that it would work on a smaller stage then build a cardboard mock-up first and try it out. As far as a design, use your imagination. Only you know what you want it to look like. I have noticed that if it looks older that it will look more like a trunk. If it looks new it leaves room for people to think that there is something tricky about it.
Owner DC_ILLUSIONS
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Tip Over Trunk (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL