The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Finger Impaler ( Magicbox) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gerry
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of gerry
Finger Impaler
The magician displays a solid brass blade and a playing card, both of which may be freely examined both before and after the effect. The card is wrapped around the middle finger, which is positioned over the blade. The magician slams his hand down and screams, “@#$%$#%^% )(*&^%$^ !!!!!!!!” The whole audience jump back 3 paces as the blade plunges right through the finger and the card.

After a few seconds the magician lifts his hand and slowly removes the card, showing the finger unharmed, and leaving them with the impaled card as a souvenir of the performance.

This is an incredibly simple effect...but don’t let that make you think it isn’t a strong effect. The work of genius Peter Kane, this effect has been long unavailable but is now back on the market!

Any one out there have any knowledge of this trick advertised on Magicbox, sounds interesting.
Tom Lauten
View Profile
Special user
689 Posts

Profile of Tom Lauten
Mmmmmmm...yesssss.

It is simple. In fact you will be buying the "dagger" (which is un-gimmicked) and the method. I found out how it was done and to be honest I didn't even bother making my own which would only take 5 minutes.

It is a simple illusion, perhaps it works well because of that...hmmmmmmmm...
Living at and loving Loch Ness!
runawayjag
View Profile
Inner circle
1085 Posts

Profile of runawayjag
I sold two of the original Kane models on eBay awhile back and they brought over $250.00 each. But, frankly, I think you'll be very disappointed in the method. Keep in mind that the blade is not gimmicked and the card is not gimmicked and, I presume, your hand is not gimmicked, so you can pretty much work it out, I would think.
maps
View Profile
Inner circle
1124 Posts

Profile of maps
Is this the same as blade runner?
FM
the heart is where the magic begins
Visit my website
[www.mascotsandpuppets.com]
runawayjag
View Profile
Inner circle
1085 Posts

Profile of runawayjag
No, it is not at all like Blade Runner.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Wow, $250 each on Ebay! I have been having problems just selling $13 items lately:(
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Finger Impaler ( Magicbox) (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL