The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Telephone book test on Mondo Magic? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

doowopper
View Profile
Elite user
491 Posts

Profile of doowopper
If you saw last week's Mondo Magic on tv, do you have a reference for the telephone book test that was done on that show?
Thanks.
Richard
david_a_whitehead
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
2122 Posts

Profile of david_a_whitehead
I havent seen the show but based on a description I heard from others it seems to be "Pegasus Page". Ted Lesley has a version in paramiracles. Docc Hilford has the best version in the Wizard's Manual.
Gianni
View Profile
Special user
WILMINGTON, DE
992 Posts

Profile of Gianni
I saw it. Book tests are somewhat of a sub-hobby of mine, and I enjoy studying them. From what I saw, the effect cannot be done without some activities off camera that were not shown to us or intimated. I would love to know from someone who saw the show if they believe the effect can be done EXACTLY as we saw it with no off camera work.

Gianni
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Doowopper
Just wondering if you had any luck locating this Book test. So far ive been doing the ETMmentalM from osterlind.
Jon Beetham
View Profile
New user
Newcastle
71 Posts

Profile of Jon Beetham
Is Docc Hilfords book test a thought of page vanishing which is found in an envelope? A nice piece if it is the one you are refering to..
scott b.
View Profile
Special user
734 Posts

Profile of scott b.
Quote:
On 2005-01-22 04:38, Jon Beetham wrote:
Is Docc Hilfords book test a thought of page vanishing which is found in an envelope? A nice piece if it is the one you are refering to..

Yes, that would be Hilford's "Wizard's Manual"
Thanks! Scott B.

"I don't know the key to success . . . but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." - Bill Cosby
Ken Dyne
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2269 Posts

Profile of Ken Dyne
I love Hilford's booktest to bits. I have to confess that I also have an addiction to booktests, along with chair predictions, himber wallets and dual reality.

I am still trying to get hold of a copy of Mother Of All Booktests though.

Best,
Kennedy
MR GOLDEN BALLS 2.0: https://mentalunderground.com/product/mr-golden-balls-2-0/" target="_blank"> https://mentalunderground.com/product/passed-out-deck/

BAIRN: Named 'Best Mentalism Product Of 2014 by Marketplace of the Mind is my collection of more than 40 mentalism routines in a beautiful paperback book: http://www.mentalunderground.com/product/bairn
Spinnato
View Profile
Elite user
416 Posts

Profile of Spinnato
I am still trying to get hold of a copy of Mother Of All Booktests though.

Best,
Kennedy
[/quote]

Don't dealers carry it any longer?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Telephone book test on Mondo Magic? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL