The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » ANCHORING ANIMALS (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ASTROMIND
View Profile
New user
France
33 Posts

Profile of ASTROMIND
Have you ever tried to hypnotize an animal?

I would like to try with my dog "KOBI". I know it would be difficult to speak to a dog (don’t laugh please), but maybe at least I could use NLP on him and anchoring him.

Click here to view attached image.
procyonrising
View Profile
Special user
New York
698 Posts

Profile of procyonrising
I have a great book on that somewhere (Title: Animal Hypnosis - I can't remember the author). It could be really funny. Make Kobi bark like a dog.
ASTROMIND
View Profile
New user
France
33 Posts

Profile of ASTROMIND
Well, in fact, to make Kobi bark like a dog is not so difficult at all. My crazy dog's barking whenever he sees a fly nearby. And whenever I approach him he's in a strange state begging for some caress.
PinkGlove
View Profile
New user
Bude England
78 Posts

Profile of PinkGlove
The closest thing I can muster is hypnotising a chicken. It's well documented on the internet.
Trust anyone who has gone through it.
cardiac
View Profile
Loyal user
Reading, U.K.
250 Posts

Profile of cardiac
Slightly OT,

I think Banachek's recent muscle reading book had a section (a reprint) on training animals to perform tricks (counting, predictions etc.).
lawrencetreagus
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of lawrencetreagus
Lobsters are great especially if you doing resturant gigs Ormond Mcgill has literature on this. He also gives scripts for chickens and rabbits.

The best thing is you can eat your subject afterwards. The animal rights groups love it.

Regards.
procyonrising
View Profile
Special user
New York
698 Posts

Profile of procyonrising
I want to say Estabrooks wrote that book on Animal Hypnosis, but I'm not totally sure (it's deep inside a storage unit in NY).

Dunninger! He wrote a book on hypnosis; he mentions animal hypnosis in there.
majhra
View Profile
New user
Australia
61 Posts

Profile of majhra
ASTROMIND,

Your best bet (having done it myself) is to train the dog the normal way humans train dogs. You can train them to do anything you would ever think of (doesn't 'playing dead' look exactly like doggie hypnosis?)

And as for anchoring, on the neurological level it is the same for humans as it is for dogs... It can be done (having done it myself) and it takes a lot of practice to perfect it (just like anchoring humans)

enjoy,
M.
kaytracy
View Profile
Inner circle
Central California
1793 Posts

Profile of kaytracy
I always thought it was the cats training me! They stare and concentrate, then I mysteriously get up and open the door for them, or the can of food, Come to think f it I do not even LIKE the food they have been commanding me to buy lately!
Kay and Tory
www.Bizarremagick.com
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3353 Posts

Profile of Looch
I was under the impression that you tie it round the little critters neck and hoof it off the dock
Mentalism Products: https://www.readmymind.co.uk/ Learn Mentalism with the Pro's: https://www.mymind.rocks
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Simple behaviorism works with dogs.

No need to elicit internal states in the dog, then anchor, you want BEHAVIOR.

When dog is doing what you want, GOOD DOG, small reward.

When dog not... or barking make a distracting sound with rolled up magazine, and say STOP.

Wait a moment and if dog stays quiet... GOOD DOG.

Or perhaps the dog is using NLP on you, anchoring some issue to its barking?
...to all the coins I've dropped here
rubiporat
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of rubiporat
Quote:
On 2004-10-11 14:34, PinkGlove wrote:
The closest thing I can muster is hypnotising a chicken. It's well documented on the <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=internet&v=56">internet</a>.

You must be Yaniv
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » ANCHORING ANIMALS (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL