The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Paypal problem (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MAGICBYTIM
View Profile
Special user
Louisiana
531 Posts

Profile of MAGICBYTIM
I have been trying to get on paypal all day and it keeps giving me an error. Has anyone been able to get on their paypal account today.

Thanks for the help,

Tim
Kevin Ram
View Profile
Special user
Travelling through Europe
791 Posts

Profile of Kevin Ram
My friend has too.

He got through eventually.

Just keep trying
"Your the Italian stallion" As said by my g/friend
Billy Whizz
View Profile
Special user
Plymouth, UK
576 Posts

Profile of Billy Whizz
I used mine earlier to buy something without any problems Tim. They do have hiccups now and again though.
x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
With the front page being updated it could be as simple as refreshing your browser or deleting Paypal cookies and then returning to the site. I've had no problems today. Hope this helps,

X
A direct from text adaptation : The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Starring Mickey Rooney in his final role.
Daegs
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
4291 Posts

Profile of Daegs
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Yes they did, and they even made a post regarding the problem on their homepage. I eventually got in late last night, but every page took about 5 minutes to load.
~michael baker
The Magic Company
Rob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
2060 Posts

Profile of Rob Johnston
"
We understand the PayPal site issues may be impacting many of you and your ability to do business with PayPal on and off eBay, and we apologize for this situation. We would like to update you on the current status and the efforts being made to resolve these issues.
Today, access to PayPal continues to be intermittent. Some members are able to log in to the site and make payments and perform other activities, although they may be experiencing very slow system responses. Other members are not able to get in right away, or at all. PayPal users may also be having problems with their debit cards.

Sellers who use PayPal shipping functionality may be having problems shipping products to their buyers, and buyers may be experiencing difficulties paying sellers. We encourage members to be patient with trading partners as we work to improve PayPal access.

These PayPal issues are the result of unforeseen problems that resulted when a new code base to upgrade the site architecture was introduced to the PayPal platform on Friday morning. The code worked well when tested and during the first hours of launch. Unfortunately, problems handling peak levels of traffic developed later in the day that created intermittent availability and errors for members. These problems have continued in varying degrees since Friday.

Account data and personal information have not been compromised by these issues. eBay and PayPal technical teams are working at full force to fix the underlying problems and improve site access.

We will continue to update you on the status of this situation.

Regards,
eBay"
"Genius is another word for magic, and the whole point of magic is that it is inexplicable." - Margot Fonteyn
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
That pretty much ends the guesswork here, huh?
~michael baker
The Magic Company
WR
View Profile
Special user
Utah
945 Posts

Profile of WR
My main grip is that they have not transfered some of my paid to me into my bank account yet. The oldest is 5 days old.
WR
"Tell Em WR sent Ya."
WR
View Profile
Special user
Utah
945 Posts

Profile of WR
Grip should be gripe.
WR
"Tell Em WR sent Ya."
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
I hope it's working. I sent some funds this moorning via Paypal and they said it was transferred, but I haven't heard from the recipient yet.

Regan
Mister Mystery
Rob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
2060 Posts

Profile of Rob Johnston
I got mine transferred just fine.
"Genius is another word for magic, and the whole point of magic is that it is inexplicable." - Margot Fonteyn
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
I transferred funds from Paypal acct. to a bank acct. on Monday and they posted today. That's normal. The fact that Monday was a holiday may have caused issues with certain banks.
~michael baker
The Magic Company
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Paypal problem (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL