The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Most bizarre act you have seen - The naked magician (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Doha Dealer
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of Doha Dealer
What is the most bizarre act you have seen? For me it had to be the naked magician. To this day I don't know who it was, I think that they were Scandinavian. I saw the act at the Edinburgh Festival.
The guy fortunately wasn't actually naked he had flesh coloured trunks on.

The act was almost exclusively manipulation. It was done in very low lighting with back light - almost silloutte like. One of the worst parts about it was that every time he wanted to take a new load they shone really bright stage lights into the audiences eyes practically blinding everyone. By the time your eyes recovered the next flash came (lighting, no pun intended).

This was definitely one of the most bizarre (and worst) acts that I have seen.
Avrakdavra
View Profile
Loyal user
The Pine Tree State, USA
224 Posts

Profile of Avrakdavra
Oh, the opportunities for double entendres regarding a naked manipulator! Like shooting fish in a barrel...
Mark Rough
View Profile
Inner circle
Ivy, Virginia
2110 Posts

Profile of Mark Rough
Are we talking ball manipulations here?

Mark Smile
What would Wavy do?
Scruffy the Clown
View Profile
Loyal user
Coldwater,MI
233 Posts

Profile of Scruffy the Clown
Well, nothing up the sleeve...

I wonder what he did with his thumbtip?
pikacrd
View Profile
Veteran user
Florida
387 Posts

Profile of pikacrd
If you are worried about the thumbtip you really have to feel bad for the poor doves.
“Indubitably, Magic is one of the subtlest and most difficult of the sciences and arts. There is more opportunity for errors of comprehension, judgment and practice than in any other branch of physics”. William S. Burroughs 1914-1997 American Writer
Avrakdavra
View Profile
Loyal user
The Pine Tree State, USA
224 Posts

Profile of Avrakdavra
Packs small, plays big...
Reis O'Brien
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
2467 Posts

Profile of Reis O'Brien
Or so he told her...
Homo vult decipi; decipiatur

http://www.myspace.com/liar_4_hire
Avrakdavra
View Profile
Loyal user
The Pine Tree State, USA
224 Posts

Profile of Avrakdavra
This thread is destined for the censor's DELETE button.
Laughing Otter
View Profile
Loyal user
Behind you!
205 Posts

Profile of Laughing Otter
<A-hem>
I've seen lots of odd variety acts, but not too much along the lines of your naked magician.
What's the guy's name - I really should know it!- who has the rabbit trained to go to the microphone and "talk" to open his act?
That's pretty weird. And truly wonderful.
MentaThought
View Profile
Special user
615 Posts

Profile of MentaThought
How big was his magic wand?
"A good mentalist ... will teach you a miracle because he understands the subtleties ..." -- Banachek

"If this works it'll be BEAUTIFUL!" - The Amazing Kreskin on a stunning effect he performed on his 1970s television series (PS: it worked)
Lee Darrow
View Profile
V.I.P.
Chicago, IL USA
3588 Posts

Profile of Lee Darrow
Guys, if I recall correctly, he passed away. No joke, he caught a cold, it went to pneumonia and he died. A Google news search should turn up the article.

I am not joking, for a change, on this one.

Lee Darrow, C.H.
http://www.leedarrow.com
<BR>"Because NICE Matters!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Most bizarre act you have seen - The naked magician (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL