The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » A Bottle and a Balloon (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Pablo Tejero
View Profile
Inner circle
Zaragoza, SPAIN
1201 Posts

Profile of Pablo Tejero
Hi:

I would like to know if everybody knows the next effect.

You show a bottle made of glass and a balloon. You put the balloon in the bottle, holding the mouthpiece of the balloon in that of the bottle and you start inflating it. When you have ended, you cover the mouth of the bottle in order that it does not go flat.

After that you say whatever you want, and you remove the hand from the mouth of the bottle and magically the balloon does not go flat. Even you introduce a pencil to show that nothing covers the mouth of the balloon.

Then you overturn the bottle on a glass, and the globe goes flat slowly. You are able to give the bottle and the balloon for examination.

I want to know if someone knows this effect, overcoat for knowing of whom it was the idea, or if someone sells it commercially. Because I know the secret, but I would like to know the version of the creator, the improvements for this trick, etc.

All the best magic,

Pablo Tejero
"The Magic is in the air, you just have to... breathe it!"
Payne
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle
4571 Posts

Profile of Payne
I recently saw this old chestnut advertised somewher but for the life of me I don't remember where. I will wager thst it's creator is lost to the mists of time and I first ran across it years ago in a Science demonstration book. It relies on a basic law of physics and you could build one for yourself for under a dollar I'd wager.
"America's Foremost Satirical Magician" -- Jeff McBride.
Glenn Watson
View Profile
Special user
781 Posts

Profile of Glenn Watson
Pablo, the effect is called Professor putter's air has weight.I found a sourse on the web http://www.merlinskingdom.com/Tricks/Tri......ment.htm
Pablo Tejero
View Profile
Inner circle
Zaragoza, SPAIN
1201 Posts

Profile of Pablo Tejero
Thanks to all of you. I knew that the effect was very old and it was easy to build, but I was looking for ideas to perform it.

Thanks for your replies.

All the best magic,

Pablo Tejero
"The Magic is in the air, you just have to... breathe it!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » A Bottle and a Balloon (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL