The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » What's your best kept "secret" market? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
NJJ
View Profile
Inner circle
6439 Posts

Profile of NJJ
In my area it is schools. I just took $15000 worth of bookings for school shows next year Smile.

No other magicians approach schools in my area
Cheshire Cat
View Profile
Special user
Wilmslow, UK
941 Posts

Profile of Cheshire Cat
Ah yes, but Christmas in your neck of the woods is all fine weather and open windows Nicholas!

Here it is dozens of kids with snot running out of their noses into their mouths. Coughing, sneezing, and generally looking damp! Germs lurk in every corner, heating systems are on too much, the smell of cabbage and cheese pie fills the corridors, and the sound of Slade's Christmas Hits 1936 played on a £15 cassette deck welcomes you into the occasion! School stage blocks that are designed to make you feel so insecure you tip toe around like a kid with no shoes crossing a shingle beach! Teachers that look half dead! School car parks you can't get into because the lady who drives the head crazy every day calling in about her son's behaviour has left her £40,000 SUV in the middle of the driveway again!

I think I need that January holiday in The Canaries, phew!!

Tony.
magic4u02
View Profile
Eternal Order
Philadelphia, PA
15111 Posts

Profile of magic4u02
I can not wait until January myself. On the 30th my wife and I are performing for something new called Holiday Lights. It is pretty much a time when the park sets up a ton of lights, people drive through them all and then come back to the barn for refreshments and entertainment.

My wife and I have never done one before so it should be interesting. The bad part is they want me to do 3 so-minute shows within 2 hours. It will be a marathon for sure but I know we can handle it. It is also good money and I am able to sell my BOR items to make some extra change and set up an information table where everyone comes to check in.

It will be a long night. January I think I will take a vacation. lol

Kyle
Kyle Peron

http://www.kylekellymagic.com

Entertainers Product Site

http://kpmagicproducts.com

Join Our Facebook Fan Page at

http://facebook.com/perondesign
BIlly James
View Profile
Special user
991 Posts

Profile of BIlly James
My secret 'untapped' market is the Australian nominees for the Nobel prize for physicists.

It seems no-one is marketing to these guys.....er, this guy.
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11161 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Quote:
On 2004-12-23 17:01, Cheshire Cat wrote:
Here it is dozens of kids with snot running out of their noses into their mouths. Coughing, sneezing, and generally looking damp! Germs lurk in every corner, heating systems are on too much, the smell of cabbage and cheese pie fills the corridors, and the sound of Slade's Christmas Hits 1936 played on a £15 cassette deck welcomes you into the occasion! School stage blocks that are designed to make you feel so insecure you tip toe around like a kid with no shoes crossing a shingle beach! Teachers that look half dead! School car parks you can't get into because the lady who drives the head crazy every day calling in about her son's behaviour has left her £40,000 SUV in the middle of the driveway again!

LOL!!! Sounds like a setting for a Monte Python skit!
~michael baker
The Magic Company
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » What's your best kept "secret" market? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL