We Remember The Magic Caf We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Huge Supply of IE! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
Hey guys and gals!
I am proud to announce that The Cloak trailer and Infinity thread and pre-orders are up and ready to roll! Go to http://www.thecloakdvd.com

Check ou the trailer on the front page and pre-order The Cloak and you will get a TON of Infinity thread with your order when The Cloak goes world-wide through murphies on July 15th.

The username and password is:

thread
world

Justin N. Miller
REPOLHO
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of REPOLHO
How much is the shipping to Brazil? and about just the infinity thread?

tkz
Roberto
Roberto Polini

Sombra - Brazillian Magic Society
http://www.sociedademagica.com
Turk
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
3546 Posts

Profile of Turk
Quote:
On 2004-12-08 10:06, brownbeauty wrote:
Hello!
Why wait for eBay to buy these! Email me for quick turnaround on 40 denier "Dorlastan" thread! $6.25 for 1 lb package shipping is a flat rate of $5.95.

rudy@arkaytextiles.com

Rudy Sanchez

Is the Infinity thread just black dorlastan thread, and, if so, why the huge jump in price? Is it a different denier? Or is it an entirely different material or manufacturing process than is dorlastan thread?
Magic is a vanishing Art.

This must not be Kansas anymore, Toto.

Eschew obfuscation.
goodell
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of goodell
Quote:
On 2007-06-27 17:55, Turk wrote:
Is the Infinity thread just black dorlastan thread, and, if so, why the huge jump in price? Is it a different denier? Or is it an entirely different material or manufacturing process than is dorlastan thread?

My guess is that it's the same thing died, and since there is nowhere (as far as I know) else to buy "Dorlastan" AKA Infinity, he decided to go for a profit. Nothing at all against him, it's still a great deal compared to most IET, this is just the way the supply and demand economy works. I would like to reiterate that this is MY GUESS, not fact.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Huge Supply of IE! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL