The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Something to watch (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Lonnie Dilan
View Profile
Special user
Canyon Country, California
823 Posts

Profile of Lonnie Dilan
Hey guys,

I just worked on a video for my friend. He wanted me to show you the clip. It was originally intended to release on his website, but he wanted to share it with everyone now because his website isn't going to be up for a while.

All of these moves are Original with the exception of the Sybil. The variation is Original with him, but Sybil is not his concept. They were created by him and then used and varied by a few people. Josh has been doing these moves for 8 years now. These are just a few of the things that Josh can do. He's keeping the rest of the stuff pretty tight. I'm sure he'll release more in the near future.

This is Josh Sadowsky's original flourish demo video, and some of them were even the inspiration for some Buck Twins cuts on their new DVD.

http://www.circle52.info/downloa...dowsky.wmv
Burns
View Profile
Loyal user
218 Posts

Profile of Burns
I only get error
"I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous..." -GrumpyOwl-

"I don't invent, I do Personal Discoveries" - Myself-
Lonnie Dilan
View Profile
Special user
823 Posts

Profile of Lonnie Dilan
http://www.circle52.info/downloads/joshsadowsky.wmv

there ya go.

please right click and save.
Burns
View Profile
Loyal user
218 Posts

Profile of Burns
OMG That was som Bling Bling Moves right derre! HOT. I LOOOOVE the rocketship. WHy didn't I thing of it? excelent!! if he made a DVD I'd buy it in the time it took me to find my creditcard.

Put this link up on HL-Forum Lonnie. We like a lot!
"I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous..." -GrumpyOwl-

"I don't invent, I do Personal Discoveries" - Myself-
Lonnie Dilan
View Profile
Special user
823 Posts

Profile of Lonnie Dilan
It's already up there.
Jamil
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of Jamil
Actually it's not.

HL would never allow Josh Sadowski and his loser material on the site.

The only thing that was decent wasn't even his. The rocket ship as he calls it was published in 1940 in Austria. At least he could of done was done some research. He probably got a copy of the manuscript and stole it.

Lonnie is banned for even attempting to put the ripoff man Josh on Handlordz.

J
cardpunk
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of cardpunk
Austrian?

Yes I ripped off Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart actually... in Vienna Austria...we sessioned.

What are you talking about?
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
San Francisco
2766 Posts

Profile of Jordini
Quote:
On 2004-10-14 18:05, cardpunk wrote:
Austrian?

Yes I ripped off Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart actually... in Vienna Austria...we sessioned.

What are you talking about?

Excuse me, but I happen to know that Mozart was not a card flourisher.
"Illusion is the first of all pleasures."
Oscar Wilde

"If you only knew the hours I spent just thinking about practicing"
-The Amazing Jonathan
CLJ
View Profile
Loyal user
Singapore
281 Posts

Profile of CLJ
Quote:
On 2004-10-14 17:47, Jamil wrote:
Actually it's not.

HL would never allow Josh Sadowski and his loser material on the site.

The only thing that was decent wasn't even his. The rocket ship as he calls it was published in 1940 in Austria. At least he could of done was done some research. He probably got a copy of the manuscript and stole it.

Lonnie is banned for even attempting to put the ripoff man Josh on Handlordz.

J

Whoa Jamil. How do you do research on something that isn't even readily available to anyone at all? Give me a link, or information, to this "manuscript" that was published in 1940 in Austria, and I'll gladly side you. However, as far as I'm concerned, all these manuscripts and resources that have been published in Austria, Germany, etc, aren't even available to practically everyone. So if I'm wrong I'd appreciate you correcting me.

And as far as I know, De'vo wouldn't ban Lonnie for something like that. I just think you're over-reacting. =)
"Watch this, you ready now? Watch this, watch, watch, watch, watch now, watch closely, watch this, you watching now? Watch, watch..." - David Blaine
sc_wizard29
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of sc_wizard29
I really loved this video : very smooth (well, the fan toss could eventually be smoother) and the music was really well chosen.

> The rocket ship as he calls it was published in 1940
> in Austria. At least he could of done was done some
> research. He probably got a copy of the manuscript
> and stole it.

Jamil, it's too easy too say "this move has already been published in [INSERT_RANDOM_DATE_HERE] in [INSERT_RANDOM_COUNTRY_HERE]".

I won't believe you until you provide the following information :

- In which manuscript was this move published ?
- Who wrote this manuscript ?
- Who published the manuscript ?

(I hope you have this information... otherwise this is simply called "bashing").
disgruntledpuffin
View Profile
Elite user
i have nothing to say about my
428 Posts

Profile of disgruntledpuffin
Well I think it looked great. everyone insists on doing flourishes lightning fast. that was slow and smooth and it looked brilliant.keep it up Smile
dynamiteassasin
View Profile
Inner circle
Naval Air Facility, Atsugi, Japan
1158 Posts

Profile of dynamiteassasin
I liked the vid. Simple but nice!
Lonnie Dilan
View Profile
Special user
823 Posts

Profile of Lonnie Dilan
Jamil,

I'm calling your bluff. Show me the documents with the supposed original cut. I want to see the papers and I want carbon dating.

Show me the money.
cardpunk
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of cardpunk
He's lying.

Here is the profile of these "keyboard cowards".

- They live dark, lonely lives. They sit at home with little to no social life. The only people they call "friends" are the people sitting at the other end of the keyboard, thousands of miles away. They start to lose their self esteem, creativity, social skills, intelligence, and everything that is important to function as a normal human being.

This lifestyle creates hate, negativity, and withdrawl from normal life.

So..... they look on these messageboards to add excitement and thrill to their lives.

They find something good... such as the video posted, and the instant people start saying good things about it, they MUST find a way to cut it down or stop it. They are a lot like the terrorists we have in the world today. They see greatness, and they want to stop it any way they can, even if it means lying, accusing, and taking drastic measures.

Another example is the Buck Twins. They have created what may be the most creative magic video to date... from the looks of the Trailers.... now ALL of the "keyboard cowards" hate the buck twins. This is their cycle.

He or none of them will be able to create the documents he claims. We know the story "sorry we cannot show you it" or "it is out of print".

I did create that flourish, and it just bothers them to death that something good was created..... simple as that.
GrumpyOwl
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of GrumpyOwl
I hated that vid, all them sybils bore me to tears...

You have been proved wrong there cardpunk, Jamil is the authority on these things. And his word is as good as anything. The respect for him in the xcm world is proof enough. How can you even make the claim you invented this? Thief...
cardpunk
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of cardpunk
You're a brainwashed lost soul... I don't think there is hope for you...

Look at your name "Grumpy Owl"... I think that proves my point.

Go out tonight, its a Friday... make a friend...
GrumpyOwl
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of GrumpyOwl
Quote:
On 2004-10-15 13:43, cardpunk wrote:
a lot like the terrorists we have in the world today. They see greatness, and they want to stop it any way they can, even if it means lying, accusing, and taking drastic measures.

LOL

Summed yourself up well there cardpunk, isn't that what you just did in your reply to me...

Pot Kettle Black
Venomal
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of Venomal
Josh Sadowsky/cardpunk,

I surmise that you find what place you are in. You respond in The Magic Café Forums, forums where many type on their keyboards, and many are magicians who try thinking of variations...I mean "creations", like yourself and is typing behind a their little computers trying to come up with something compelling to say.

Labeling those who have a good claim "a coward" is just pathetic. Silly cheap shots like that is really sad. You say you have created a masterpiece, a original work of art if you will. But when someone tells you the truth, that it's not yours at all, you try attacking or bashing back saying how the people who are proving that you're wrong are wrong themselves.

Jamil had mentioned that originally it was from a manuscript from Austria from around 1940's. Jamil from what I know one of the best card manipulators out there and has a lot of primary sources where many concepts have been documented and many have been filed and known to many around Germany and Austria. He does know what he's talking about and if you gentlemen don't believe him, then suit yourself.

Josh Sadowsky, now that you have read the truth that what you do is nothing original, that in reality it isn't yours to have. Do handle the truth or exactitude like a man or wimper behind your computer like the "keyboard coward" that you are.

Carl Rein
Venomal
Lonnie Dilan
View Profile
Special user
823 Posts

Profile of Lonnie Dilan
I'll believe it when I see it. What are they so scared about? show me the papers and then I'll be happy. I keep hearing about the older material. I just want to see it now.

I would be very impressed. I'm not even trying to be a smart aleck. I really want to see this stuff. How many flourish experts are there anyway? They seem to just materialize here.

Why the mystery?
Deucemc
View Profile
Regular user
originally Honolulu, Hawaii
116 Posts

Profile of Deucemc
Aight,
I don't know this guy, but I could swear he was watching me session one day. Some of the material is what I didn't use for my dvd.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Something to watch (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL