The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Cleaning Fakini Billiard Balls (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steven Steele
View Profile
Chief of Staff
1868 Posts

Profile of Steven Steele
Well, I've decided to move over to the Fakini Balls and I really like them. One problem I've noticed though is that the balls and shell came nice and shiny. After a few hours of use the balls are flat but the shell is still shiny. I've washed them, used Armorall, but to no avail.

Any of you Fakini experts got any suggestions? Thanks for your help.

Smile
Coram Deo
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Steven: I have several sets of Fakini balls and they all have the same problem. I've never found a way to bring back the shine to balls and ended up handling the shell a lot to make the shell dull. I'll be interested in any other posts that come in if there is a way to make the rubber shine again. One consolation is that from a short distance, the difference isn't noticeable.

Dave
Where the magic begins
Juniper587
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of Juniper587
Steven,

This happens to every fakini set. Once the balls become a satin finish they seem to look better on stage.

Sam
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Cleaning Fakini Billiard Balls (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL