The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Mickey silver (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bill7
View Profile
Loyal user
Virginia, USA
212 Posts

Profile of bill7
I have never heard of mickey silver. Is he good or what ? there was another bunch of posts I finally decided to read. And It sound like a bunch of guys talking about a really hot woman. Man. Anyway how. can you get a hold of any of his work ? Has anything been released yet? I just couldn't go through all the posts. Those guys spounded like a bunch of beatles groupies talking about john or paul.
stilson
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of stilson
Mickey has not yet tipped any of his breakthrough moves. A DVD is in the works. Contact him for a demo of his magic and you will see what all the fuss is about. The guy is simply the best.
Rob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
2060 Posts

Profile of Rob Johnston
Mickey is respected in multiple areas.

1 - He is one of the nicest guys around.
2 - His magicial theory is unique and sound.
3 - His performance skills are top notch.
"Genius is another word for magic, and the whole point of magic is that it is inexplicable." - Margot Fonteyn
thecardman
View Profile
Loyal user
Scotland
218 Posts

Profile of thecardman
If you are in London at the end of November, you can get to see him perform and lecture in person at the International Magic Convention - details can be found at the International Magic website. What I have heard is that he is nothing short of phenominal. If that is the case, then I cannot wait.

Best wishes

Peter
:)
My new manuscript, "The Difficult Second Album", is now available at www.thecardman.co.uk
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
For what little I know about coin work:

Plato (I think) professed that there was a level of existance above ours in which everything was the same as here, but in it's true perfection. Mr Silver's coin work brings a Platonic perfection to our mundane plane of existance...renders obsolete much. Save your nickels, you are going to want the DVD/book/notes/whatever he puts out...
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson

Plato (I think) professed that there was a level of existance above ours in which everything was the same as here, but in it's true perfection. Mr Silver's coin work brings a Platonic perfection to our mundane plane of existance...renders obsolete much. Save your nickels, you are going to want the DVD/book/notes/whatever he puts out...
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson

dynamiteassasin
View Profile
Inner circle
Naval Air Facility, Atsugi, Japan
1158 Posts

Profile of dynamiteassasin
Mickey Silver has revolutionized an old sleight and made it 10 times better.. The way he does it reminds me of Dan Sylvester and the Sylvester Pitch. So simple but very good..
shaunproof
View Profile
Loyal user
Parts Unknown
228 Posts

Profile of shaunproof
Mickey hasn't released a dvd of his work yet.
Coin work is very tough so I hope it's explained on DVD.
John was my favorite Beatle FYI Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Mickey silver (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL