The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » "Floating This, Dancing That..." (Topic: Levitation) » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mike Ching
View Profile
Regular user
Honolulu, Hawaii
192 Posts

Profile of Mike Ching
Aloha;

I'm new, maybe this exists, but would love to see a Floating-Levitation-Animation Topic.

Could include Stage Ball/object floating, Close-up work, New thread finds for various uses, Resources, Dancing Handkerchief & variations.

Floating is a hot topic and always draws interest.

Thanks for your time. Great site!

-MikeC
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Mike, some of this is covered in the finger/stage forum. Once you reach 50 posts, you'll have access to a few other forums which handle tis type of subject.
Where the magic begins
Mike Ching
View Profile
Regular user
Honolulu, Hawaii
192 Posts

Profile of Mike Ching
Mahalo for the info.

Frankly I'm somewhat advanced on the subject having written books on it and consulted to a few well-known performers. I'm happy to wait for 50 posts, but is it ever possible to get to those in sooner? Hope I'm not out of line with such a question.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
No short cuts. You have to have 50 good posts, meaning posts that are not just one word or one sentence messages. They must contribute to the topic and the Café. It doesn't take that long to get to 50.
Where the magic begins
Mike Ching
View Profile
Regular user
Honolulu, Hawaii
192 Posts

Profile of Mike Ching
OK, Thanks for letting me know. I do have a lot to contribute to this topic.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » "Floating This, Dancing That..." (Topic: Levitation) » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL