The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » New Coin Book (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6584 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
My new book on coin magic will be available for shipment the middle of this week. See the "Deal" section for details.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
6584 Posts

Here is a rundown of the contents:

CHAPTER ONE: STRAIGHT COINS
-U.N. Coins Thru Table (Three different coins go through table one at a time with an instant repeat--for standing performance)
-Eye-Con (Multi-phase one-coin routine)

-Twilight Passage (Twilight meets the coins thru table with a kicker ending)

-Wormhole (A coin vanishes and reappears as a ring is passed over it)

-Drawn and Quartered (A fun card trick ends with a surprise production of four quarters)

CHAPTER TWO: 2 SIDES OF THE SAME COIN
-Copper Silver (Redux) (Multi-phase C/S)

-Into the Fourth Dementia (Silver coins turn to copper as they are dropped through a ring the spectator holds!)

-Simplex Multiple Spellbound ('nuff said)

-Invisible Coins of a Different Color (Aldo's Invisible Coins done with two different coins)

-Kung-Fooled (A fun and commercial version of Thieves and sheep with a kicker ending)
Cointankerglass (The magical penetration of a coin through a card into a glass)

CHAPTER THREE: SHELLS & SUCH
-Flying Turtles (Flying eagles with a different handling)

-North American Jumping Coins (Sankey's Mexican Jumping coins done with different coins and a much easier and cleaner handling)
-Finnish-American Jumping Coins (an instant repeat and the complete vanish of the three coins from the previous routine. Also stands alone)

-Many Happy Returns (A unique and magical routine with the $1.35 gimmick)

-Shelled, Folded and Hooked (An easy, direct and very magical handling of Ramsay's classic hanging coins effect)

CHAPTER FOUR: MORE MAGIC WITH GAFFS
-Coin-rotsuke (Maven's effect adapted to coins, and you don't have to "hold out"!)
-Joined at the Flip (An amazing effect using Rubinstein's "Fusion" gimmick)

-Stacked, Waxed & Hi-Jacked (My streamlined and simplified handling for the Cap & Pence aka stack of coins or cylinder & coins)

CHAPTER FIVE: COINS TO GO
-Oki-Dokito (my favorite Okito Box routine)
-Peking in on Boston (my favorite Boston Box routine)

BONUS SECTION

Pro-Files #1-15
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
6584 Posts

Just an update:

The book was finished tonight and I'll start shipping tomorrow, so those of you who ordered can expect to see your copy within the next week or so.

Thanks!
My Lybrary Page
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » New Coin Book (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL