The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Daryl Rope Videos (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

David43
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of David43
Can anyone help me with any feedback here?
About 4 or 5 weeks ago I was chatting to a dealer who told me there was a problem with the third volume (labeled volume 8) of Daryl's Expert Rope Magic Made Easy, because it's a two hour video, but A-1 Multimedia had been recording it onto a 90 minute tape so the last half hour was missing.

Last week I bought all three volumes from another, reputable UK based dealer and yes, you've guessed it, the first two volumes are complete, but the third volume -the tape runs out leaving the last half hour missing. This was irritating because Daryl had just started on Professor's Nightmare and I particularly wanted to see his handling and explanation of it.

Has anyone else had this problem or know anything about it? I'm wondering whether it is just recently or only certain batches. If A-1 Multimedia are pumping these out knowing that there is a serious fault with them, the back of the video sleeve says it is a two hour video and gives a list of contents which is wrong as some are missing, I don't think that is likely to win them many admirers.

Also, if I were Daryl and found out about it I would have the videos withdrawn until the problem was sorted out.

Incidentally, don't get me wrong, they are superb tapes, I thoroughly recommend them, I just think the makers should put their brains into gear and supply a professional product.

Thanks

David
I Put a Spell On You
steve proescher
View Profile
Regular user
Virginia Beach
147 Posts

Profile of steve proescher
My video is complete. It has an A1 label on the box, but a Murphys Magic label on the cassette. I'd contact A1 or your dealer.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Daryl Rope Videos (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL