The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Book Tests (from a real novice) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

C.J.
View Profile
Inner circle
There's a lotta rambling in my
2366 Posts

Profile of C.J.
OK, don't think me a "real novice", think of me as severely underdeveloped in some areas of magic. One of those areas is mentalism, becuase it just doesn't flow well with me (give me cards any day!)

However, I am after a particular trick. I first saw it performed by Paul Zenon, a great British magician, on a television special. He had a book (I can't remember if it was a little illustrated encyclopaedia or a "travel guide" sort of book). Cut short, he asked someone on the street to look at one of the pictures in the book, think hard, and he deduced what it was.

My curiosity was aroused when I stumbled across an item on ebay recently, which seemed to be a book that would present this trick. I think it was disguised as a European travel guide book. I missed the chance to bid on it, and since then have been unable to find what this trick actually is!

Could anyone enlighten me as to what this trick might be called? I have done some searching, and the closest I can seem to find is "Flashback" and "Ultimate Flashback", neither of which seem to be the same as what I am after.
Connor Jacobs - The Thought Sculptor
Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
Be fondly remembered.
Sven Rygh
View Profile
Inner circle
Oslo, Norway.
1945 Posts

Profile of Sven Rygh
Hi

It is Becker and Earle's Double Vision.

Sven
C.J.
View Profile
Inner circle
There's a lotta rambling in my
2366 Posts

Profile of C.J.
Thanks for the speedy response! Yep, I have just found it and you're absolutely right.
Connor Jacobs - The Thought Sculptor
Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
Be fondly remembered.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Book Tests (from a real novice) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL