We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » I just Orderd a Gossamer harness!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Grandillusionsmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
270 Posts

Profile of Grandillusionsmagic
I ordered a Gossamer harness!! I hope I made the right decision. Does anyone have any advise for me? This is my first harness and I can't wait to get it.
Magically,
GI
www.boisemagic.com
rtgreen
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, Oregon
1322 Posts

Profile of rtgreen
I hear they are fantastic. Let us know what you think when you have worked with it a little.

Richard
Chezaday
View Profile
Inner circle
Naperville, IL
1670 Posts

Profile of Chezaday
You made the right decision .. they are one of the best. We've used ours for years .. no problems. This type of suspension does take some work .. so be prepaired. The harness doesn't do all the work. I'm sure you'll be happy with it. Peter is a great guy and has a top quality product .. is that a plug or what?

Steve
Scott Penrose
View Profile
Regular user
London, England
188 Posts

Profile of Scott Penrose
Richard and Steve are both right! You cannot get any better. They are safer and lighter than just about any harness on the market. Not the cheapest...but you get what you pay for.

Good luck!

Scott
Grandillusionsmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
270 Posts

Profile of Grandillusionsmagic
Thanks for the replies I now am very comfortable with my decision.
Thanks again
Jason
Magically,
GI
www.boisemagic.com
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
6018 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
I bid on it on the Café, and a friend bought it out-right. Oh well, missed out on this one.
Dennis Michael
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » I just Orderd a Gossamer harness!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL