The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » How To Give Fun And Amazing Psychic Readings (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

symbolicthought
View Profile
Loyal user
Sweden
234 Posts

Profile of symbolicthought
Anyone got this dvd? anyone got an opinion?
Sir T
View Profile
Special user
536 Posts

Profile of Sir T
A reharsh of Richard websters book, but good.
aawb122pm
View Profile
Loyal user
211 Posts

Profile of aawb122pm
Where is this DVD available ?
symbolicthought
View Profile
Loyal user
Sweden
234 Posts

Hi all!

I found it on ebay!
Joshua Quinn
View Profile
Inner circle
with an outer triangle
2048 Posts

Profile of Joshua Quinn
Pros:
Good mnemonic system for remembering the meanings of the numbers. Footage of quick readings live on a TV talk show is valuable. Makes doing readings seem easy and approachable, and his motivational spiel is good.

Cons:
Organization of ideas is questionable; simple points are dragged out a bit (IMHO), while the more involved tic-tac-toe chart (the real meat of the material) is presented quickly, as an afterthought.

Pros or cons, depending on your perspective:
Deals with numerology as a genuine, working system, i.e. from a basically shuteye perspective; cold reading techniques are never mentioned. Meanings of some numbers differ from Webster's meanings, although Robertson says he got them from Webster.

Customers who bought this also recommend:
Richard Webster's Commercial Cold Reading audio CD. Gives you basically the same info for a quarter of the price. Deals with it from a cold reading perspective, and gives some insight into that angle that's absent from Robertson's DVD. However, the mnemonic system is missing, and Webster's verbal description of the layout of the chart is somewhat tricky to grasp with no visual aid.
Every problem contains the seeds of its own solution. Unfortunately every problem also contains the seeds of an infinite number of non-solutions, so that first part really isn't super helpful.
symbolicthought
View Profile
Loyal user
Sweden
234 Posts

Thanx.. well, I guess this isn't for me, since I know the mnemonics and have webster (though, I don't understand the tic-tac-toe)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » How To Give Fun And Amazing Psychic Readings (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL