We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » How Do I or We Go About. » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Finding out if Another user on this Forum has more then one I.D./User Name any Help will be Appreciated. Don,
Mary B.
View Profile
Café Tech Advisor
Howard City, Michigan
626 Posts

Profile of Mary B.
Smile Ah, the eternal question! I wish there were an easy way to do that, it would make my job so much easier. Mostly it's a game of reading their posts for clues, checking their IP to see if it matches any other users, checking their email address to see if it's similar to another user's, and relying on other members to report their suspicions. Few of those methods are available to regular members. Most of that is searched directly in the database.
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Mary if you can E-Mail me there are a Few Suspicions Plus. one Person is Receiving E-Mails from someone else. Don,
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
I use a kinkos shared access. I happen to know of another member who uses the same ip is this wrong?
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Dr Z it's not Wrong what you are Doing but Others are Doing something Entirely Diffrent. and it has been Reported. Don,
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » How Do I or We Go About. » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL