The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Al Schneider on Coins (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2440 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
Whatever happened to Al Schneider's site? Suddenly, it's saying no one is authorized to view it at all. Some marvelous e-books were available there (I picked up two, and was going back for my third) on coins.

Does anyone have an e-mail address for Al?
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf

--Grandpa Chet
tommy ng
View Profile
Veteran user
USA,Oregon
387 Posts

Profile of tommy ng
I really don't know why, but I also can't go in too. Maybe they update the server or something.
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
You can call him or email to ask.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Pants99
View Profile
Loyal user
El Paso, TX
230 Posts

Profile of Pants99
He hasn't been answering emails lately either. I hope all is well with him. He's coming out with a book on theory and he's been spending a lot of time on it. So maybe he's just really bizzy.

Pants
Buckle up... it makes it harder for the aliens to suck you out of your car.
mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2440 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
Quote:
On 2004-10-23 09:02, Jonathan Townsend wrote:
You can call him or email to ask.

That would work, if I was smart enough to have his e-mail address or phone number.

I was concerned that, with his new DVDs, L&L might have encouraged him to withdraw his (excellent) books.
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf

--Grandpa Chet
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

For now, there is no truth to the rumor that he was taken hostage by a radical purist coin group and is being deprogrammed at this time. Nor is there any truth to the rumor that his latest work requires hours of meditation upon the sound of one coin clinking.
tpdmagic
View Profile
Elite user
459 Posts

Profile of tpdmagic
LOL Good one.....I got a better one, I heard that he made millions on the DVDs and is now in the Bahamas drinking margaritas on the beach.......

tpdmagic
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Word has just come in that Al is working on a new book and additional materials to be made available on his website.

Reports of UFOs in the area remain unconfirmed.
Frank Tougas
View Profile
Inner circle
Minneapolis, MN
1712 Posts

Profile of Frank Tougas
Al has asked that I forward this message:

Regarding the disappearance of my page, If anyone asks what is going on, contact Support@Sihope.com and ask them.

While the information was correct about revamping the site and adding new books, Al was unaware and quite surprised his IP was making the page unreadable. It was supposed to remain up while all this was going on.

Ain't technology wonderful? Smile
Frank Tougas The Twin Cities Most "Kid Experienced" Children's Performer :"Creating Positive Memories...One Smile at a Time"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Al Schneider on Coins (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL