The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Bone back on HL (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
sc_wizard29
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of sc_wizard29
In case some of you wouldn't know it, Bone is back on the HL forums.

I'm happy to see that Bone and De'vo managed to solve this "issue" because I truly thinks BOTH of them are great artists.
slumpy
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of slumpy
Things turned out fine, everything seemed to be good. Since Bone is back to HL, he has recieved apologies from devo and kam. devo has posted this in playa http://p210.ezboard.com/fsuperhandzfrm50......50.topic

Quote:
Bone and I decided to work out our differences between ourselves. Sorry for those that got caught up along the way. Bone and I are both very passionate about what we do and sometimes that causes problems between us. We will work things out between us.

Thanks for your understanding,

De'vo vom Schattenreich

But well, I just went to HL again. DeVo started letting people bashing Bone again, I also saw him posted lies then locked the topic. Even Bone was unbanned but he is not able to back or defend for himself.

I don't know what Bone is going to do with this but it seems like Devo isn't a cool guy.

S;KING
Just a passerby
Bone
View Profile
Loyal user
Totally lost...
264 Posts

Profile of Bone
I saw that Slumpy. I'm wondering when this stupid thing is going to end. When I learnt I always gave CREDIT to the person, especially to superhandz.

I thought we were cool, but it doesn't seem so. This is just stupid.

B.
Email: bone@boneho.com

myspace.com/boneho
youtube.com/boneho
twitter.com/boneho
facebook.com/boneho

Official Website:
www.boneho.com
Jamil
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of Jamil
I didn't see anything. I wrote De'vo and he said he didn't see anything either. If there is something there, then email De'vo so he can take care of it. Posting it up publically just starts a war again. Very smart move guys.lol

Guess the war is back on. All you had to do was send De'vo an email and he would of taken care of it.

Too bad.
J
rudess
View Profile
New user
89 Posts

Profile of rudess
That post was made on Oct.20.
Open your eyes please.
slumpy
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of slumpy
I GOT IT RIGHT! maybe it's not up for you yet, just refresh the page, go to playa forum.

DEVO started it again. Check out Playa forum dude, if you still don't see it you must be blind.

S;KING
Just a passerby
slumpy
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of slumpy
I knew it and I told Bone but he didn't believe me. Now he knows that I was right, this devo guy only wants to play around.

S;KING
Just a passerby
rudess
View Profile
New user
89 Posts

Profile of rudess
*** Slumpy,you must be blind or something.
De' put that back again after you made this stupid post.
check the time.
My god.
Anarchist
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of Anarchist
Slumpy and Bone,

You have to handle these things like real men, instead of making a big deal out of what was nothing, because now, you just restarted the whole thing again, and now foiled Bone's possibility of making peace ever again.

Philip Moore
Jamil
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of Jamil
Read what really happened here:
http://p210.ezboard.com/fsuperhandzfrm55......57.topic

And VERY CAREFULLY READ THE TOP PARAGRAPH HERE:
http://p210.ezboard.com/fsuperhandzfrm50......51.topic

lol, you guys are pretty stupid.lol

J
Jamil
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of Jamil
What happened was that there was a 3 day old post that De'vo forgot to delete. And instead of being men and emailing De'vo to delete it which he would have. They came here to the Café and started trouble. So it ticked off De'vo and know it's on. Check the links and the convo carefully that I posted above.

J
Clarence
View Profile
Regular user
Singapore, City Central, Scotts Road
146 Posts

Profile of Clarence
Yo guys, just stay and be cool man. This is pretty sad and disappointing.
slumpy
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of slumpy
Quote:
On 2004-10-23 20:27, rudess wrote:
*** Slumpy,you must be blind or something.
De' put that back again after you made this stupid post.
check the time.
My god.

that only proved my point, I didn't see Bone did anything wrong only saw you post bad things back up first after I found out you missed something. I know that I'm making sense, you just want to fool around man~~

I'll be calling bone when he wakes up

S;KING
Just a passerby
Jamil
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of Jamil
That stuff was only posted up AFTER you AND BONE posted up here in the Café you idiot.lol What did you expect? You publically bash De'vo and talk smack and you thought he'd just sit on it? Don't think so. Now you pay for your stupidity. Bone aint sleepin.lol

J
Anarchist
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of Anarchist
J,

I agree.lol

Bone and Slumpy do not know how to handle these matters appropriately. How can anyone be so inane to do this publically? It's ridiculous that their idiotic posts now get them back to where they were.

S;KING,

You could of saved Bone from having this start up again by thinking intelligently and handling the situation correctly. Now it's starting up again mostly because of your thickheaded post.

Philip Moore
Jamil
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of Jamil
Quote:
On 2004-10-23 20:40, Anarchist wrote:
J,

I agree.lol

Bone and Slumpy do not know how to handle these matters appropriately. How can anyone be so inane to do this publically? It's ridiculous that their idiotic posts now get them back to where they were.

S;KING,

You could of saved Bone from having this start up again by thinking intelligently and handling the situation correctly. Now it's starting up again mostly because of your thickheaded post.

Philip Moore

Neither one of them are very smart. They both post up publically bashing De'vo instead of emailing De'vo about a 3 day old post he forgot to delete and wonder why De'vo put everything back up.lol Just a couple of morons if you ask me.

Oh well, it's their bed, they can lay in it.

J
slumpy
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of slumpy
The guy believes in Devo, not me. I'm just trying to prove my point here, De'vo is not a cool guy that's what I said, he's Untrusted. it's not a matter about me, it's between Bone and him.

P.S: Anarchist Phillip Moore so that was your 1st post at the Café? doubt it

S;KING
Just a passerby
Jamil
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of Jamil
De'vo is a very cool guy, but like most people, if you push or mess with him. He will fight back.

Don't get it twisted, you both started messing with him, and he fought back. Human nature.

But human nature can't describe you 2.lol Just dumb.

J
Anarchist
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of Anarchist
Quote:
On 2004-10-23 20:50, slumpy wrote:
The guy believes in Devo, not me. I'm just trying to prove my point here, De'vo is not a cool guy that's what I said, he's Untrusted. it's not a matter about me, it's between Bone and him.

P.S: Anarchist Phillip Moore so that was your 1st post at the Café? doubt it

S;KING

What kind of ignoramus question is that Slumpy?

You really know how to manage this thing in a frivolous consuetude, don't you?

If it's a matter between Bone and De'vo, why post up for him? There is something more to it than that, and I believe it may be because you were banned prior to all of this so instead of handling it like a real man would, you start griping.

De'vo is cool, but will always fight back when one insult him candidly. Good job on trifling it all up.

Philip Moore
slumpy
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of slumpy
All I wanted was to prove my point as I said and I did it. man right now it's up to Bone and Devo. I just leave it.

S;KING
Just a passerby
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Bone back on HL (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL