The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Self-working Card Tricks by Karl Fulves (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

wulfie66
View Profile
Veteran user
347 Posts

Profile of wulfie66
I've been into card magic for a while (couple months tops) but I decided to give this first book a whirl and boy was I surprised. Even though most of the tricks may seem simple, to my amazement, they still hit the specs pretty hard. Anyone else got any opinions on this or the 2nd book of the series?

Magically Yours,
Todd
Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist ought to have his head examined.
Steve Friedberg
View Profile
Inner circle
1402 Posts

Profile of Steve Friedberg
I use/teach "Quick as a Wink" all the time. Quite simple and maximum impact for the work involved. Proof that you don't have to be a knuckle-buster to get results.
Cheers,
Steve

"A trick does not fool the eyes, but fools the brain." -- John Mulholland
King Of Pop
View Profile
Veteran user
Estonia
392 Posts

Profile of King Of Pop
I would like to add here just on very brilliant saying: "Everything simple is actually brilliant" Smile
God Bless You, I Love You From The Bottom Of My Heart
Brad Burt
View Profile
Inner circle
2675 Posts

Profile of Brad Burt
More Self Working Card Tricks is even better than the first one! When my shop was open it sold better than 3 to 1 over the first! You'll like it. Best,

Brad Burt
http://www.magicshop.com
Brad Burt
jcards01
View Profile
Inner circle
Waterloo, IL
1438 Posts

Profile of jcards01
There's a 3rd volume in the series also. The real beauty of this and most other self-working tricks is to add some sleight back into them as you learn more and more and really have some baffling material.
Jimmy 'Cards' Molinari
www.jimmycards.com
The Magician
View Profile
Loyal user
Liverpool
267 Posts

Profile of The Magician
I have most of the Karl Fulves self working series and they are superb books to have in your library
The Magician

Expect the Unexpected
magiccarpet
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of magiccarpet
Yes the self working books are very good. I have the cards and also the mental book.
I have used items from both books to make one routine.
jnrussell
View Profile
Loyal user
Michigan
207 Posts

Profile of jnrussell
I have both volumes, currently working through "MORE Self-Working Card Tricks". I've identified about 15 I like and fit my style. There are some real gems here. One I particularly like says, "The routine has not previously appeared in print." Buried treasure, anyone?
John Russell
Mastering Magician
www.TheMasterMagician.net
BrianMillerMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
CT
2050 Posts

Profile of BrianMillerMagic
Lots of great stuff in this book. Add a bit of simple sleight-of-hand to some of these tricks to enhance their impact.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Self-working Card Tricks by Karl Fulves (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL