The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Max Maven makes an appearance (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6732 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
MAX MAVEN
THINKING IN PERSON

An Evening of Knowing and Not Knowing

Every Friday at 8:00 PM from November 12 to December 17,
at the Steve Allen Theater 4773 Hollywood Blvd. Call (323) 960-4418 for tickets.

This is a full-evening show (two hours with intermission), incorporating some favorite pieces from Max's repertoire, framed with some radically new presentations.

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
bsmith
View Profile
Loyal user
289 Posts

Profile of bsmith
Looking forward to it. Thanks for the info Greg.
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6732 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
Quote:
Originally posted by Greg Arce:
[QB] MAX MAVEN
THINKING IN PERSON

An Evening of Knowing and Not Knowing

Every Friday at 8:00 PM from November 12 to December 17,
at the Steve Allen Theater 4773 Hollywood Blvd. Call (323) 960-4418 for tickets.

This is a full-evening show (two hours with intermission), incorporating some favorite pieces from Max's repertoire, framed with some radically new presentations.

Greg Arce [/QB]

Okay, I attended the show. Wow! If you don't see this show you are seriously missing out on watching a fantastic show with a great performer.
Max is, as expected, a brilliant performer. His stagings & presentations are marvelous. His storytelling is beyond words.
And I haven't even talked about the effects yet! SEE THIS SHOW... you'll be so glad you did.
For $20 you get an evening of Max & his mind & his wonderful routines.
There are so many lines & bits of business & moments that you instantly think, "I'd love to steal that!"... but don't... believe me, it even crossed my mind several times when I saw something that made me think, "Why didn't I think of that?!"
See Max... and then go see him again... I know I am.
Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Max Maven makes an appearance (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL