We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Seance Cloth (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Phil Thomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Newark, Ohio
1117 Posts

Profile of Phil Thomas
I was thinking of buying one of these from a certain retailer and got to thinking about something. These cost almost $40.00 to buy from a dealer. Wouldn't it be cheaper to just make my own? I know how they work and seem like they would be quite simple to construct. If anyone of you guys use a seance cloth in your routines, do you use a dealer made item or have you made your own. Are there any pros and cons in buying one directly from a dealer vs. making your own? This is just something I have been pondering. Any help would be great. Thanks alot!

Phil
"If we lose the sense of the mysterious, life is no more than a snuffed out candle."

Albert Einstein
Magickman
View Profile
Elite user
St.Petersburg, Fl.
402 Posts

Profile of Magickman
Bought mine yrs ago.
Still use it at times, It has a lot of possiblities.
I love what Rudy Coby did with his...laughed my butt off. A whole routine based on it. One can be just as easily made for cheap. But hey! I'm lazy when it comes to sewing!

Magickman
What man knows he calls Science
What he has yet to learn he calls Magick
Both are real!

_Tony Andruzzi_
Leland Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
1204 Posts

Profile of Leland Stone
Hiya, Phil:

A couple of years back I rigged a seance cloth with a th*** t** and some wires, a la Zombie. Curiously, the audience 'bought' the routine, despite the technical ineptitude of my performance.

I haven't used such a gaff since, but if I were to do so, I'd pop for a top-notch commercial product.

Leland
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Seance Cloth (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL