The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » What's the "Best" looking p**k wallet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Xavier
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia
209 Posts

Profile of Xavier
Hi guys,

I've been using the "Mind Control" wallet for a few years now. It has given me so many repeat bookings it's not funny. Definitely worth it's weight in gold. However, it is starting to look a little tired.

I was thinking of replacing it, however, I'm sure there are more professional looking wallets out there. Any recommendations. I'm looking for something that looks slick and of course works beautifully.

Any comments would be much appreciated!

thank you. Smile
cardiac
View Profile
Loyal user
Reading, U.K.
250 Posts

Profile of cardiac
Though not strictly a wallet, the SUC II seems to be very popular these days. Probably because you can't get hold of one.
Tom Lauten
View Profile
Special user
689 Posts

Profile of Tom Lauten
SUC II is very nice indeed but very much a (leather) business card holder.

My preference is the Stealth Wallet from Alkazam. You will have to decide how you want to obtain the p**k however.

Other wallets are more "illuminating"...which can present there own problems...or benefits.
Living at and loving Loch Ness!
david_a_whitehead
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
2122 Posts

Profile of david_a_whitehead
Yup, SUC is ideal for peeks in any situation, but then again why use a wallet? Smile

Stealth is good too, but the method of getting the peek is not very clean looking at all. Reopening the wallet seems completely pointless.
mindgames
View Profile
Veteran user
389 Posts

Profile of mindgames
With the Mindspy you can peek, switch, make prediction out from your pocket, do an add a number effect. And with small modification you can nail-write a prediction and also do a pre-show.

It's too big for normal day use but it got plenty of effect. I don't like the Stealth, since I believe it's too obvious. One more thing, also card-to-wallet is applicable with Mindspy.
I READ MINDS.... YOURS TOO.
jerdunn
View Profile
Inner circle
1735 Posts

Profile of jerdunn
Bob Cassidy's peek wallet, made from a normal nylon hip pocket wallet with Velcro closure, is great. But try getting Bob to actually deliver a product nowadays!

Cheers,
Jerry
darkseance
View Profile
Loyal user
UK
241 Posts

Profile of darkseance
Chuckle vision, a chuckle chuckle viiisssiion
AAAAA
View Profile
New user
38 Posts

Profile of AAAAA
Fun da mentalist and The Thought Controller Wallet From Random Magic are great.

Sorry,

Fun da mantalist is Terry LaGerould, not Random magic.
DangerMouse
View Profile
Special user
LONDON CITY
509 Posts

Profile of DangerMouse
What do you mean by that Darkseance?

Curt.
Cheese is nothing but thick milk.
Marc Spelmann
View Profile
Special user
London U.K.
666 Posts

Profile of Marc Spelmann
The Stealth Wallet... without a doubt.. I use one as an everday wallet.. Don't be put off by your existing wallet looking old and used, that is what a genuine wallet would look like. I have purposely aged my Stealth to appear more used and abused..

I have old receipts, credit cards, business cards, parking tickets etc in it which makes it seem even more regular. You want it to appaer as a wallet not a special case that is specifically for your business cards. I used to have a metal business card holder when I did gigs and people would ask me what it did, obviously thinking it was a magic prop when in reality it was just a fancy business card holder...

Just a thought

M.S.
It's not goodbye, just see you later...
mindgames
View Profile
Veteran user
389 Posts

Profile of mindgames
Is it the best "looking" peek wallet or the best peek wallet you ask?
there is a threat I believe where shrink tell how to make your own peek wallet, and the best "looking" I believe is if you can use your everyday wallet
Xavier
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia
209 Posts

Profile of Xavier
I absolutely love the method of the "Mind Control" wallet. I works perfectly.

It's just that I am 20 years old and it doesn't look like a wallet a 20 year old would have. My show is very slick. I wish to have a wallet that reflects that.

So far I guess the "Stealth" and "MindSpy" seem to b the most popular.
mindgames
View Profile
Veteran user
389 Posts

Profile of mindgames
For your info, stealth cant be compared with MindSpy.
stealth is an everyday use wallet, look like an everyday wallet.
Mindspy is like a notes wallet that people who work in hotel normally bring to take a notes, so it big and bulky.
however MindSpy got many other advantage that no other peek wallet have.
darkseance
View Profile
Loyal user
UK
241 Posts

Profile of darkseance
Quote:
On 2004-10-27 18:40, DangerMouse wrote:
What do you mean by that Darkseance?

Curt.

just fancied a sing song, rememeber the chuckle brothers curtis? of course you do, that's why you wrote what you did Smile
Trin
View Profile
New user
98 Posts

Profile of Trin
Again I can only give my On opinion, but I do agree that The Stealth wallet is a good wallet, as again I have everythying in this wallet from Photos, tickets.It is a good size wallet,fits in my back pocket and the P**K IS EASY IF WORKED WELL INTO A ROUTINE.
bsmith
View Profile
Loyal user
289 Posts

Profile of bsmith
I abandoned the use of a peak wallet because I can do everything and more with a gimmicked stack of business cards. If I do decide to go back to using a peak wallet, then I would have to agree with Marc Spelmann and make sure it looks like a wallet and not a prop.
Jerry
View Profile
Inner circle
Some where in Florida
1409 Posts

Profile of Jerry
Is just me, or did the post about the Zing wallet get deleted? Or am I confusing some other topic?

Jerry
brownbeauty
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of brownbeauty
Hi Jerry,
It is in the topic "peek wallet help"

Rudy
Jerry
View Profile
Inner circle
Some where in Florida
1409 Posts

Profile of Jerry
I was mistaken. The Zingg (and it is Zingg, not Zing)is in fact mentioned in a different area. I was just wonderig if it had been discuss and I thought it was a topic here. Having said that, this wallet is the worst wallet. Way overprice, do not buy it, forget I even mention it, sorry I even brought it up. Stay away from it at all cost.

(he,he) I am so evil.

Jerry
Steve Dela
View Profile
Special user
U.K. London
961 Posts

Profile of Steve Dela
The Pimpernell Wallet gets my vote! I have a mind spy and a stealth but most recently bought a Pimpernell and it is great becuase you realy can use it as an everyday wallet! it also has a place for notes unlike the stealth.

In Magic
Steve Dela
http://stevedela.com
Associate Member of the Inner Magic Circle
FFFF
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » What's the "Best" looking p**k wallet (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL