The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Book of the Year (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
ClouDsss
View Profile
Inner circle
1799 Posts

Profile of ClouDsss
Hmm I think it will be hard to decide which book is best for this yr - 2005 cos its still jan

sorry abt by forces unseen..its publish some time back I presume? but strong magic was reprinted in 2004

cheerios
Think outside the box, cos people are all thinking inside now!! - ClouDsss
LeConte
View Profile
Special user
Bay area
830 Posts

Profile of LeConte
Quote:
On 2004-10-28 16:32, LeConte wrote:
Interesting duels such as Books of Wonder in 1996 vs Art of Astonishment also in 1991 Smoke and Mirrors vs Carneycopia, I like Focus by Goldstein in 1990 vs the Aronson book.

1993 has By Forces Unseen by Minch

1994 has Strong Magic by Darwin Ortiz and 1999 is the release of Hollingworth's Drawing Room deceptions.

The answer to your question is found in this very thread. I guess people don't read threads from the start.
Drive Carefully
Magic Iain
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of Magic Iain
Barry

Nearly all of your posts seem to mention Paul Gordon products..........Have you ever actually owned anything by anyone else?

Iain
Kenny McComb
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Kenny McComb
Quote:
On 2005-01-21 14:26, Magic Iain wrote:
Barry

Nearly all of your posts seem to mention Paul Gordon products..........Have you ever actually owned anything by anyone else?

Iain

Iain! How amazing to bump into you on this wonderful forum! Still recovering from our last Blackpool?! Is Barry Allen the same Barry Allen from our Manchester days? Surely there can't be more than one Barry Allen; you CAN have too much of a good thing you know!

Kenny x
asper
View Profile
Veteran user
364 Posts

Profile of asper
Whenever you have a "book of the year" or "dvd of the year" thread on themagiccafe, over 2/3rds of the entries are not from the year in question. Many of the people write about something they just read or saw, regardless of the publication date.
Andrew Loh
View Profile
Inner circle
Malaysia
1455 Posts

Profile of Andrew Loh
Hi,

Yes, another vote for Dave Campbell Legacy book.

The effects are excellent and many wonderful stuffs in there.

Best,
Andrew Loh

Check out my new card magic eBooks "The Magnificent Queens" & "Triple Charms" at:
www.cardicianden.com

My Cardician Den Blog:
http://pasteboards.blogspot.com/
owen.daniel
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1048 Posts

Profile of owen.daniel
Quote:
On 2005-01-21 14:26, Magic Iain wrote:
Barry

Iain

Please lets not start another argument about Paul Gordon...the last post got deleted...
Owen
toonomads
View Profile
Regular user
Albuquerque, NM, USA
172 Posts

Profile of toonomads
Mnemonica & Maximum Entertainment
Roger Kelly
View Profile
Inner circle
Kent, England
3331 Posts

Profile of Roger Kelly
"The Dave Campbell Legacy" for me too. "Dave's Dotty Spots" is worth the price alone!
nostrings
View Profile
Loyal user
Newport News, VA
294 Posts

Profile of nostrings
Mnemonica hands down
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Book of the Year (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL