We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » WCKG (105.9 Radio) Chicago (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
This Sunday I (Dr. Zodiac) will be broadcasting some psychic demonstrations with 105.9 wckg's (in)famous radio personalities Kevin Mathews, Bonnie, and Mo at approximately 8 pm live from the cubbt bear north. If your interested stop by or at least tune in!

Also Lee Darrow and myself are slated for a "Homecoming" celebration this November 13th (I BELIEVE CHECK wckg.com for more details) for on air magic and mystery.

Come join us for some magic...
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
Kevin Matthews? He's an IDIOT!! Hopefully Jim Shorts will show up to provide a little class, he's been carring Matthews for years. Good Luck on the show, I can't get WCKG up here in Beer Town. (I miss Kev and the boys on the LOOP) But I'll try to tune in over the internet. Have fun!

Vandy
"Get a life dude." -some guy in a magic forum
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » WCKG (105.9 Radio) Chicago (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL