The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Bicycle League Cards in the US? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

McScratchy
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago
114 Posts

Profile of McScratchy
Does anyone know of a source for purchasing the Bicycle League Back Playing cards in the US?
EventEntertainer
View Profile
Inner circle
Look Ma!
1104 Posts

Profile of EventEntertainer
I've seen them around. Let me do some checking...
Consultant, performer, creator, and all around nice guy!
Eirik
View Profile
Special user
Oslo
879 Posts

Profile of Eirik
You can find Bicycle League's at: http://www.magic.org/store/product_info.......7a6333ec

-e-
...As long as i`m not a world-champion at anything, the great reactions of doin` magic will do just fine.....
McScratchy
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago
114 Posts

Profile of McScratchy
Thanks a million Eirik!
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
I also found them on e-bay for pretty cheap give it a shot I don't know if I am allowed to post the link here.
pixsmith
View Profile
Regular user
178 Posts

Profile of pixsmith
Check at game stores in your area. The League backs are sold in a "500" game set by USPC. They ought to retail between 2.49 and 3.49 a deck in that form. The downside is a single joker and the Ace of Spades has "500" written on it.

If the Magic Depot ones are "regular" sets (two joker and no "special" ace) they might be the ticket for you. Your game store can probably order them for you if you are buying in dozens also.
Lynn Lee
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of Lynn Lee
Interestingly, I was looking around in a store the other day when I noticed those Bicycle game sets? They come in those brightly colored boxes, and to my surprise, one set (I think it was the Rummy box?) offered the decks inside in League Back form. It's not the same original version though--there are smaller pips on the non-index corners, and I think the ace of spades may be marked as a rummy deck or something? Either way, it's worth a look if you find ordering online to be inconvenient.
popec
View Profile
New user
WA, Australia
56 Posts

Profile of popec
Where I live I carnt get plain bikes. Smile Only those ones in the game sets, they have a different ace of spades.
benscholz99
View Profile
Loyal user
282 Posts

Profile of benscholz99
I found two packs at Denny and Lee's.

ben
kaytracy
View Profile
Inner circle
Central California
1793 Posts

Profile of kaytracy
Well if you are looking for the backs for the "three winged prop", then just get the rummy sets, two decks as I recall for about 5.99 at the local drug store toy section.
Kay and Tory
www.Bizarremagick.com
RonjoMagic
View Profile
Regular user
Long Island NY
140 Posts

Profile of RonjoMagic
Hi there, Pete from Ronjo.com here. We have them. Here is the linl for those interested. http://www.ronjo.com/Merchant2/merchant.......e_Code=R
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3143 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Not a bad price Pete.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
Justin2200
View Profile
Veteran user
319 Posts

Profile of Justin2200
I think I saw the league backers at walmart.
The Presitidigitationist
Sal Amangka
View Profile
Special user
Manila, Philippines
710 Posts

Profile of Sal Amangka
I bought an imitation of this type for US$1.50 and the quality is fairly good. I think they are made in China.

I use it as a give-away for my show and for making gimick decks.

Sal
Salamangka in Filipino means "Magic"
http://www.thechubstershow.com
thechubstershow@gmail.com
Lukenp
View Profile
Special user
560 Posts

Profile of Lukenp
"Be natural"

-Dai Vernon
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Bicycle League Cards in the US? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL